The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (6 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

This is the best solution:D
It makes a lot of sense if you ask me. We already have three very good players in Cassano's position so why not let him stay at Roma this season and snap him up on a free transfer next year, by which time we can begin the phasing out of Del Piero. I know we'd face stiff competition for his signature if we wait until the summer of 2006 but I'd rather take that risk than spend 20m on him now when we already have Ibrahimovic, Del Piero and Mutu.

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
I think that After all that happened with Cassano during Training - He hates us :D and I don't think that he could join us, even because at the moment if he joins - he'll meat competition in face of Del Piero - But before World cup - i don't think Cassano would be happy to create such a problems and putting his place in azzuri team under question :cool: Imo let him stay in As Roma, Moggi, we allready have too much forwards for this campaign :wallbang:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

It makes a lot of sense if you ask me. We already have three very good players in Cassano's position so why not let him stay at Roma this season and snap him up on a free transfer next year, by which time we can begin the phasing out of Del Piero. I know we'd face stiff competition for his signature if we wait until the summer of 2006 but I'd rather take that risk than spend 20m on him now when we already have Ibrahimovic, Del Piero and Mutu.
100% agreed.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
what guarantee do we have that cassano wont sign a new contract before next year?
who knows..roma might have a great season,and he might want to stay there.
and even if he doesnt sign a new contract,many other clubs will be able to offer him much greater financial rewards.
and by the end of next year,a contract-less antonio cassano will have a long list of clubs wanting his signature.there is no quarantee that we will sign him next year.
the situation is ideal to sign him now.so lets do it!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Believe me, if swe manage to keeop Capello next year, then Cassano WILL come, I can asure you that... and if Capello leaves Juve, then, the best for us is not sign Cassano coz Capello its the only coach who can deal with Cassano.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
well seems that there will be no Mancini, No Cassano and No nothing from Roma

TAS has confirm Roma's block

Il tribunale conferma la sospensiva sul blocco di mercato in entrata e parzialmente in uscita: i giallorossi possono vendere soltanto per contanti

MILANO, 21 LUGLIO 2005 - ll Tas non ha concesso la sospensiva sul blocco di mercato in entrata e parzialmente in uscita (la Roma può vendere solo per incassare) imposto dalla Fifa alla società giallorossa come conseguenza del caso Mexes. La notizia arriva dai legali giallorossi che hanno ricevuto un fax di risposta dal Tas cui avevano presentato reclamo contro la decisione della Fifa.

gazzetta.it

Sorry Nicole, wherever you are...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Roman Odyssey: TAS Uphold Transfer Ban
7/21/2005 6:26:00 PM
The TAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport) has upheld the transfer ban FIFA had imposed on AS Roma for the Mexes affair late last month.
This means Roma will be unable to buy any new players at least until the next transfer window.

TAS in-fact made it known that they will hand out a final verdict before the winter transfer window opens in January.

This decision probably also means Roma will have to give up on the signings of Kuffour, Nonda, and Taddei that they made before the ban was imposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)