The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (21 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
cassano is better in terms of del perio these days.
being a del piero fan is great,and i respect del piero a lot.
but saying tht he's better than cassano at this point in time is foolish.
cassano has a lot more to offer than del piero now.and yes,im talking abt good things.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
cassano has a lot more to offer than del piero now.and yes,im talking abt good things.

May 4, 2004

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
frankly..the more i read about the cassano story..the more certain i become that one of the main reasons why a lot of juventus fans dont want him is bcoz he wud effectivley kill off del piero.
del piero wud already have a tough time making the first team with mutu around,and if cassano arrives,his first tream chances, or even his chances on the bench would be as good as over.

cassano is a major threat to del piero's position in juventus's lineup(and so is mutu).im sure that the "we dont want cassano" shouts are coming from die hard del piero fans.
Do you realize that your trying to Open a Del Piero debate here???

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
many people also think that he is a priority too.
though everyone has is or her opinion and i respect that.
i just think that juventus do need him simply bcoz of the vast range of attacking positons that he can play in.

and there are juventus fans who HATE cassano.and itd got nothing to do with him being a roma player,its got everything to do with him being a threat to dp's place.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think it's not a priority, we don't really really need him, but if a good situation arises then we should take every opportunity to strengthen our squad and get Cassano.

We really have a good line of strikers this year, on papper matching Milan and Inter, actually we are even more in depth. Adding cassano for lets say Miccoli would be awesome.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

i just think that juventus do need him simply bcoz of the vast range of attacking positions that he can play in.
Mutu is every bit as versatile as Cassano IMO.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I think it's not a priority, we don't really really need him, but if a good situation arises then we should take every opportunity to strengthen our squad and get Cassano.

We really have a good line of strikers this year, on papper matching Milan and Inter, actually we are even more in depth. Adding cassano for lets say Miccoli would be awesome.
Cassano for Miccoli? Having Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Cassano, Mutu and Zalayeta would be a tad much, don't you think? If Cassano joins either DP or Mutu will leave.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
It is a tad too much, but I wouldn't like to sacrifice Mutu for him and Getting rid of DP doesn't sound realistic at the momment, even though DP and Miccoli are the two I wouldn't mind leaving of the bunch upfront.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
It is a tad too much, but I wouldn't like to sacrifice Mutu for him and Getting rid of DP doesn't sound realistic at the momment, even though DP and Miccoli are the two I wouldn't mind leaving of the bunch upfront.
Sacrificing Mutu would be silly and selling Del Piero isn't likely, so what do we do? Not get Cassano of course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)