The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (47 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Cassano to Juve will NOT happen unless Roma's transfer embargo is lifted, it's as simple as that. A straight cash deal for Antonio just doesn't suit Juventus right now, not after spending €20m on Vieira.

At present we can't match Roma's asking price and Cassano isn't a necessity anyways. We have three top quality support strikers in Ibrahimovic, Mutu and Del Piero so quite frankly Cassano is surplus to requirements.

The squad has been adequately reinforced. Kovac, Giannichedda and Mutu will add some much needed depth to the team while Vieira will provide the cutting edge we lacked in midfield last season. Our number one priority was IMO for us to acquire an ideal central midfield partner for Emerson and we have done that. A new right back would basically complete the team, anything else (Cassano included) would be an added bonus.

Personally I'd rather keep the books balanced and be content with what we have upfront (which is pretty darn good) than spend €15-20m on Cassano.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I want him too but where will he play?It's not good to sell Dp if he found his form and Imo Mutu will help very much.Only with 3 man defence we can buy him but after that we must buy one more top defender and we will have problems with other players

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Cassano to Juve will NOT happen unless Roma's transfer embargo is lifted, it's as simple as that. A straight cash deal for Antonio just doesn't suit Juventus right now, not after spending €20m on Vieira.
Roma's transfer embargo will be decided this week i think, moreover they can sell if it's not lifted beside that they want money with no players exchange

At present we can't match Roma's asking price and Cassano isn't a necessity anyways. We have three top quality support strikers in Ibrahimovic, Mutu and Del Piero so quite frankly Cassano is surplus to requirements.
Cassano isn't a necessity ? Mutu and DP = Cassano...anyway the is 2nd time we talked about it....u have ur pointviews :D:D

The squad has been adequately reinforced. Kovac, Giannichedda and Mutu will add some much needed depth to the team while Vieira will provide the cutting edge we lacked in midfield last season. Our number one priority was IMO for us to acquire an ideal central midfield partner for Emerson and we have done that. A new right back would basically complete the team, anything else (Cassano included) would be an added bonus.
yeah .... ur right but i have question why all our team players called him...why capello called him....why Juve management called him before i can't imagine this is just like that
Personally I'd rather keep the books balanced and be content with what we have upfront (which is pretty darn good) than spend €15-20m on cassano
his is the future for us .....we have to spend on him :greedy:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
I want him too but where will he play?It's not good to sell Dp if he found his form and Imo Mutu will help very much.Only with 3 man defence we can buy him but after that we must buy one more top defender and we will have problems with other players
whati s the problem of this formation

Thruam......Canna.........Zambro
............Emo........Viera............
Camo......................Neddy
................Cassano................
...........Zlatan......Trezgol.........

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

Roma's transfer embargo will be decided this week i think, moreover they can sell if it's not lifted beside that they want money with no players exchange
If Roma's transfer embargo is lifted then a move for Cassano will be back on, if not he won't be joining us. I know that Roma can sell regardless of the transfer embargo decision but if it is not lifted then they can only sell in straight cash deals and we cannot afford Cassano in that kind of situation.

Cassano isn't a necessity ? Mutu and DP = Cassano...anyway the is 2nd time we talked about it....u have ur pointviews :D:D
Fine, let's leave it at that.

yeah .... ur right but i have question why all our team players called him...why capello called him....why Juve management called him before i can't imagine this is just like that
You actually take what is said in the media seriously? When Juve is concerned talk is highly irrelevant. Moggi said that we couldn't afford Vieira and that he was only interested in bargain buys. What happened? We signed Vieira.

his is the future for us .....we have to spend on him :greedy:
We can't spend money that we don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)