The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (309 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Cassano and Mancini would be a really nice scoop...but Cassano and Chivu that would be a trademark Moggi Style transfer.....I was thinkin the way moggi is so cunning in his transfers....do u think he might just suprise us with something else...say a gilidrano???

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Did anyone see the Coppa game today ??

At the end of the game, when Galliani and co. were giving out the second place medals, Cassano steps up to get his, and instead of being respectful and acting like a good loser by letting them put it around his neck, like the rest of the Roma players did, this asshole grabs it from the presenter and storms off....

WE DONT NEED THIS RETARD ON OUR TEAM !!!!!:fero::fero::fero:
I didn't see that...it's terrible.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
cassano is surely a great football player, but having mutu and zlatan in our team, i doubt we still need him, this is a smokescreen of getting gilardino

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
mutu can play behind the strikers, and he adds a creative spark in our attack..

cassano is just another brilliant forward, and we have several good forwards.

Juve need a playmaker in anycase and thats why mutu would serve the team better than cassano.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
fresh news from goal.com is saying that moggi and rosella have found an agreement about cassano the only thing needed is the player's signature. he will sign a contract till 2010 and to roma we wil give 15m plus mutu. cassano wil get 3m per year. shit mutu is going:(

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Nonda Discusses Juve Link
6/17/2005 11:50:00 AM
New Roma striker Shabani Nonda has revealed that the club moved to sign him from Monaco after Juventus failed to guarantee first-team football.
It is reported in Italy that the bianconeri ’allowed’ the Congo hit-man to move to the Olimpico in order to help them sign Antonio Cassano.

"There was an episode a little mysterious in all this, but I can’t go into it because I don’t want to compromise any ongoing deals," said Nonda, in what could be construed as a clear hint that Juve are trying to sign Cassano.

"Juve are a huge club but they have star players coming off a great season. There were several options including being loaned out or playing from the bench."

He added: "I had no guarantees but Roma offered me the opportunity to express myself, it’s perfect.

"It all happened very quickly because I’d already spoken with Roma two years ago, we just reactivated the contact and I passed my medical last week."

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
fresh news from goal.com is saying that moggi and rosella have found an agreement about cassano the only thing needed is the player's signature. he will sign a contract till 2010 and to roma we wil give 15m plus mutu. cassano wil get 3m per year. shit mutu is going:(
Euros or pounds???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 308)