The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (18 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
WE DONT NEED THAT SPOILED BRAT CASSANO !!!!!!!!!!!

He hasnt done shit this season for Roma, and IMO he is completely overrated

He definitely isnt the second coming of Roby Baggio, thats for sure !!!!
Wouldn't Baggio have to be dead for him to come again?
Although there is a certain karma in what you say that , I feel sure, would please him.

"Om..."

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
WIth Cassano, Del, Trezeguet, and Ibra, I think Del still has a shot to play, and break his record. Hell be used in the rotation.

If you keep Mutu on board, thats a different story, Zalayeta as well.

I cant wait to see how this all pans out. WOW.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
WIth Cassano, Del, Trezeguet, and Ibra, I think Del still has a shot to play, and break his record. Hell be used in the rotation.

If you keep Mutu on board, thats a different story, Zalayeta as well.

I cant wait to see how this all pans out. WOW.
If Cassano comes DP will have a decision to make. He can stay here, be satisfied with a place in a rotation system and become Juve's all-time topscorer or move on, play regularly and fight for a ticket to Germany 2006.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yep Cassano looks very nervous. I guess all this transfer talk and the fact that this might be his last Roma game is disturbing even though that is no excuse.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im getting well excited about all this man, just read on calcio mercato that moggi this week will make a concrete bid to basically finalise the deal for ''peter pan''. so fingers crossed i'll go smoothly. hope to keep mutu tho. Zlatan/ Cassano/ Mutu/ Trez

Stop that Shit Rest of the world!!
more players to come.
BRRAAAP!! BRRAAAP!! (Sorry im from croydon)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
After his comments after today's game "I don,T even know if I'm gonna be with Roma next year".

What if Moggi pulls out the biggest stunt ever and takes Totti to Juve?

lol

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Did anyone see the Coppa game today ??

At the end of the game, when Galliani and co. were giving out the second place medals, Cassano steps up to get his, and instead of being respectful and acting like a good loser by letting them put it around his neck, like the rest of the Roma players did, this asshole grabs it from the presenter and storms off....

WE DONT NEED THIS RETARD ON OUR TEAM !!!!!:fero::fero::fero:

Feb 27, 2005
After Cassano scored for Italy i have liked him ever since, although he has a temper, Juventus is the right envirnment to change his attitude about football, and become a great of the game. Capello wont let him get away with the crap he has, and he is still very young, (which is still no excuse), but he had no guidance without Capello..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)