The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (69 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
The wage will be paid by the sale of Appian, Blasi, Tudor and Legrottaglie.
Too bad Appiah has to go. I think he's done enough to warrant a place on the bench for at least one more season.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Not Vieira!!!

Don't get me wrong, fine player and all... But if there ever was a player I hate, it's him!!
Real Madrid couldn't afford him because Arsenal wanted €23m+. Do you really think Moggi will pay that kind of money for a guy who's had a bad season and is almost 30?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Real Madrid couldn't afford him because Arsenal wanted €23m+. Do you really think Moggi will pay that kind of money for a guy who's had a bad season and is almost 30?
No I don't, come to think of it.

Thanks for that Martin :).

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
I've decided to relax and wait for official information. Situation is changing every hour and knowing Moggi's tricks I don't believe to any source of information, except Juve official site.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve close in on Cassano Wednesday 15 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus will complete the signing of Roma’s Antonio Cassano once they raise the funds to finance the move.

Reports are gathering pace that the starlet will be heading to Turin, after a deal is understood to have been agreed with both the club and the player.

The Giallorossi have allegedly accepted an £11m cash only offer, with Cassano set to be handed a five-year contract.

The Stadio Delle Alpi outfit are hoping to get a large chunk of that fee with the sales of Fabrizio Miccoli and Marcelo Zalayeta.

Fiorentina are set to hand over £5m to Juve in order to complete his full signing from the Bianconeri.

While the Italian champions are confident they can net around £5m from the sale of forward Marcelo Zalayeta.

Cassano is also a transfer target for Inter but it does seem as if the Old Lady of Italian football are in pole position to sign him.

In other Juventus transfer news, the club are today being linked with the Arsenal pair of Sol Campbell and Patrick Vieira.

Players heading out of Turin include Igor Tudor, Stephen Appiah, Nicola Legrottaglie and Manuele Blasi.

The last two men are being strongly associated with loan moves to Lazio, while Tudor may opt for Sampdoria.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Too bad Appiah has to go. I think he's done enough to warrant a place on the bench for at least one more season.
Agreed, but I guess it'll be worth it in the long run. Cassano for 11m is a fantastic deal no matter how you look at it.

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,434
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    Juve close in on Cassano Wednesday 15 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus will complete the signing of Roma’s Antonio Cassano once they raise the funds to finance the move.

Reports are gathering pace that the starlet will be heading to Turin, after a deal is understood to have been agreed with both the club and the player.

The Giallorossi have allegedly accepted an £11m cash only offer, with Cassano set to be handed a five-year contract.

The Stadio Delle Alpi outfit are hoping to get a large chunk of that fee with the sales of Fabrizio Miccoli and Marcelo Zalayeta.

Fiorentina are set to hand over £5m to Juve in order to complete his full signing from the Bianconeri.

While the Italian champions are confident they can net around £5m from the sale of forward Marcelo Zalayeta.

Cassano is also a transfer target for Inter but it does seem as if the Old Lady of Italian football are in pole position to sign him.

In other Juventus transfer news, the club are today being linked with the Arsenal pair of Sol Campbell and Patrick Vieira.

Players heading out of Turin include Igor Tudor, Stephen Appiah, Nicola Legrottaglie and Manuele Blasi.

The last two men are being strongly associated with loan moves to Lazio, while Tudor may opt for Sampdoria.
    great this means mutu will stay and we have a super attach : DP-trez-Zlatan-Cassano- Mutu...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    11m is too good to be true. And if it comes through, i know i wont be complaining. Although what is the rumour of sacrificing Mutu to Fiorentina in exchange for Miccoli and 5m? Is this true?

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    £11m not 11mil euro,
    if we give only that much
    and keep Zala+Mutu its going to be indeed a v.good deal.
    That means that Nonda's transfer really was a set up for this.

5mil for Miccoli is outrageus,
    if he only costs that much better sign him back with 5mil and sell him 15,
    he doesnt worth only 10mil,
    Fiorentina knows better.

If Sol Campbell and Patrick Vieira arrive it means Emo or Zambro or Treze will leave,
    but these negociations will last long,
    there wont be any transfer, no sooner than August

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    relax Nic, Cassano is a troublemaker, you're better off without him ;)

Oh wait that applies to Totti as well, we're in a bit of a pickle here.. :redface:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)