The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (19 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by italian_stylez ] ++
After Cassano scored for Italy i have liked him ever since, although he has a temper, Juventus is the right envirnment to change his attitude about football, and become a great of the game. Capello wont let him get away with the crap he has, and he is still very young, (which is still no excuse), but he had no guidance without Capello..
You must have forgotten all the shit Cassano started while Cap was in charge of Roma...

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Did anyone see the Coppa game today ??

At the end of the game, when Galliani and co. were giving out the second place medals, Cassano steps up to get his, and instead of being respectful and acting like a good loser by letting them put it around his neck, like the rest of the Roma players did, this asshole grabs it from the presenter and storms off....

WE DONT NEED THIS RETARD ON OUR TEAM !!!!!:fero::fero::fero:
Vin, trust me, itll be a lot different when he's at Juve. The system straightens you up.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Moggi will get Chive instead Cassano.
Mark my words...
There's more to the Cassano deal than meets the eye. It will be Cassano + someone else from Roma. A defender, most likely.

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Or probably mancini
I can understand, and indeed want Cassano, but why Mancini-Unproven as yet? Capello is doing a fine job and is just rebuilding the team.

I Say lets keep Capello.

Cassano and Di Rossi, that would be great...

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
He means the brazillian Mancini, a versitale winger and 2003/2004 seaons top assister.

I dont know about Cassano, it could just be a smokescreen, thinking about it. Im not getting my hopes up, but we at least know there is going to be a player signed from Rome.

Arguements against the smokescreen would be Cassano's obvious unsettlement, Totti's comments after the match (probably thinking selling their best young assest is a terrible way to move on) and why would Roma provide a smokescreen for Juventus, their rivals?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
people need to give the smokescreen theorey a rest.u have exceptions everywhere,and just because have blown the cassano issue into something so big..it wont make moggi say "oh ****..the press has blown it up.now i cant carry on my secret transfer making tradition...so ill get someone else"..
the press is linking juve with cassano.
moggi is still denying tht juve r instrested in cassano.
moggi denies=cassano comes

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by serfaraaz ] ++
how will we play with strike force of cassano trez ibra and dp
DP and Cassano will not play toghether.
Cassano -or however else comes- will be playing in the deeper role and DP will Not. Not be playing at all....

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
,and just because have blown the cassano issue into something so big..it wont make moggi say "oh ****..the press has blown it up.now i cant carry on my secret transfer making tradition...so ill get someone else"..
Yup that sounds like Moggi lol..
Yes I agree, not everything that is known won't happen. Check out Emerson. I thought it was a smokescreen but I was wrong. I think for Moggi, the parandelli/Deschamps smokescreen was very statisfying.. Gave him a good laugh that he decided that it enough smoke for this summer lool. Or he might have ran out of smoke after signing Capello lol.

I am not saying that Cassano won't arrive, just check out Giannicheda the perss talked about it and he arrived. What I am saying is that with Moggi/Juventus nothing is 100% sure to happen. They are very twisted that it is difficult to follow.

Personally, if I were to be asked if this was a smoke screen or not I would answer that this is a smokescreen for a big midfield or CB signing (mostly a midfielder). BUT our coach is capello and the player in the talk is Cassano they both like each other. Cassano admires Capello and Capello just loves how Cassano plays. So you never know.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

Yup that sounds like Moggi lol..
Yes I agree, not everything that is known won't happen. Check out Emerson. I thought it was a smokescreen but I was wrong. I think for Moggi, the parandelli/Deschamps smokescreen was very statisfying.. Gave him a good laugh that he decided that it enough smoke for this summer lool. Or he might have ran out of smoke after signing Capello lol.

I dont think Deschamps was a smokescreen. It just happened to be the way it did. With Capello buying into the deal, probbaly more impulsively than a coach would. Deschamps must've been at the airport to catch a flight to Turin, when Moggi called and told him that Capello had made it via bus. On a more serious note, i dont think Kapo would've come here, if we werent actually in talks with Deschamps who has been a keen admirer of the guy.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

I dont think Deschamps was a smokescreen. It just happened to be the way it did. With Capello buying into the deal, probbaly more impulsively than a coach would. Deschamps must've been at the airport to catch a flight to Turin, when Moggi called and told him that Capello had made it via bus. On a more serious note, i dont think Kapo would've come here, if we werent actually in talks with Deschamps who has been a keen admirer of the guy.
Thats a theory.. I somehow believe that Mpggi plans ahead. He knows exactly who will he buy and how much will he pay :cool:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Capello aint no mug guys! after all he should know what Roma players we should take to strengthen our squad even with cassano' temperament. Everyone just follows everyone elses opinions all the time. all i hear is ''Oh cassano is bad'' spoilt little boy grow up'' he will destroy juve. Bollocks!!! cassano IS a winner and a rare find. Get the boy now and show the boy some love. If he ****s around then i'll be heading to turin personally and give the boy a ''Dry Slap'' across the face. Zlatan been reasonably good with his temper apart from that Inter match, but he was out numbered. so cassano will be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)