The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (99 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
for the sake of italian football, dont let this happen, calcio cannot lose one of its biggest talent.Even the soccer association should intervene if this inter link is getting more serious.

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
Moggi Not Bothered If Cassano Fails To Arrive
6/2/2005 10:03:00 AM

The Juventus General Director believes that it would not be a big blow if the Roma starlet fails to join the Bianconeri.
Luciano Moggi spoke about the Juventus transfer market as the Old Lady continues its promotional tour in Japan.

“If Cassano does not arrive to Turin, it’s not dramatic. Buffon wants to stay and we don’t want to sell him: case closed.”

The transfer guru has already set his sights for next year’s targets.

“In the next years we want to always win so to achieve the third star and the Champions League.”

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++
Moggi Not Bothered If Cassano Fails To Arrive
6/2/2005 10:03:00 AM

The Juventus General Director believes that it would not be a big blow if the Roma starlet fails to join the Bianconeri.
Luciano Moggi spoke about the Juventus transfer market as the Old Lady continues its promotional tour in Japan.

“If Cassano does not arrive to Turin, it’s not dramatic. Buffon wants to stay and we don’t want to sell him : case closed.”

The transfer guru has already set his sights for next year’s targets.

“In the next years we want to always win so to achieve the third star and the Champions League.”
Why mentioned Buffon in the middle of this !!!

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Why mentioned Buffon in the middle of this !!!
the orginal article is about Buffons statement that he definitely gonna stay, just at the end the writer quotes two lines from Moggi, originallY in this form:

But Juve transfer chief Luciano Moggi last night insisted that Juve will continue to win with or without the youngster.

"It won’t be a drama if Cassano doesn’t arrive," he stated. "It is our aim in the next few years to win always.

"Buffon? He wants to stay and we won’t sell him. Case closed."

the whole article

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Juventus stopper Fabio Cannavaro has told Antonio Cassano to snub a move to Inter in favour of a Turin switch.

The Nerazzurri have joined the Italian champions in the race for the youngster who looks set to leave Roma.

Reports yesterday suggested that the Milan giants were keen admirers but Cannavaro believes his club are in pole position for the talent.

"I can’t say too much otherwise (director general) Luciano Moggi will fine me," smiled the Azzurri captain.

"All that I will say is that I don’t think he will join Inter, who already have Adriano, Obafemi Martins and many more.

"He would face stiff competition for a place at Juventus too, even if there will always be room for a player like him in a team."

Meanwhile, Messina say they are ready to sell Alessandro Parisi to Juventus during the summer.

"Alessandro has been here with us for two years in which he has demonstrated that he has enough quality for Juventus," said owner Pietro Franza.

"I would be more than happy to sell him to the Bianconeri."

The left-back, capped by Italy last season, is currently on tour with the Bianconeri in Japan.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody wants cassano at juve :D

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
I've found a new site for me datasport.it. There are a lot of news in Italian. News about Cannavaro calling Cassano and Parisi had been published yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)