The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (44 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Juve ‘Hand’ Nonda To Roma For Cassano
6/10/2005 11:37:00 AM
The Bianconeri did not sign the former Monaco striker so that the Giallorossi could take him.
Two weeks ago Juventus announced that Shabani Nonda failed his medical tests and therefore did not sign the Congo striker. However, latest news are suggesting that the Bianconeri’s real reason for not signing Nonda was another one.

It has been made known that also Roma are after the former Monaco striker and for this reason Juventus decided to let go the player so to be able to arrive to Antonio Cassano, the real target of this summer for the Old Lady.

Nonda is expected to undertake Roma’s medical tests and if everything goes well he could sign within this week.

This news was also confirmed by famous Italian agent Pasqualin who believes that Nonda’s failure to arrive to Juventus means that Cassano will reunite with Capello this summer.

“My sources told me that the player from Bari will go to Juventus,” declared Pasqualin during a radio program.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
An amazing deal, if true. I wonder what will happen to del Piero though. If Cassano comes I would actually favour DP's exit. It's better for DP, as he needs playing time if he wants to join the Azzurri, and it's better for Juventus as they will be spared of lots of criticism when Del Piero doesn't play. I'm not too sure about Cassano actually making Juventus a better team though. But I'd buy his jersey anyway :D.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
An amazing deal, if true. I wonder what will happen to del Piero though. If Cassano comes I would actually favour DP's exit. It's better for DP, as he needs playing time if he wants to join the Azzurri, and it's better for Juventus as they will be spared of lots of criticism when Del Piero doesn't play. I'm not too sure about Cassano actually making Juventus a better team though. But I'd buy his jersey anyway :D.
Was that really you or one of your friends is using your accounts? :D

Jul 28, 2002
three striker line up??

Cassano--Z--Dp

Mutu-----Trez--Zala

Stupidly talented strikeforce...hugely sceptical about it happening though.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Juve ‘Hand’ Nonda To Roma For Cassano
6/10/2005 11:37:00 AM
The Bianconeri did not sign the former Monaco striker so that the Giallorossi could take him.
Two weeks ago Juventus announced that Shabani Nonda failed his medical tests and therefore did not sign the Congo striker. However, latest news are suggesting that the Bianconeri’s real reason for not signing Nonda was another one.

It has been made known that also Roma are after the former Monaco striker and for this reason Juventus decided to let go the player so to be able to arrive to Antonio Cassano, the real target of this summer for the Old Lady.

Nonda is expected to undertake Roma’s medical tests and if everything goes well he could sign within this week.

This news was also confirmed by famous Italian agent Pasqualin who believes that Nonda’s failure to arrive to Juventus means that Cassano will reunite with Capello this summer.

“My sources told me that the player from Bari will go to Juventus,” declared Pasqualin during a radio program.

Woooooooooow woooooo...... i hope this done so quickly :D:D:D:D

and i remember one thing capello said we need to sign two big signing and this is the 1st

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Was that really you or one of your friends is using your accounts? :D
It was really me :). What I stated above is in the best interest of both Del Piero and Juventus I believe.

Jul 28, 2002
juventinoo, nice clip...but he was extremely lucky it pulled off, the defender let it go throught his legs, the defender then proceeds to go straight for Cass.....raggy litle git.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
three striker line up??

Cassano--Z--Dp

Mutu-----Trez--Zala

Stupidly talented strikeforce...hugely sceptical about it happening though.
Ravanelli-Vialli-del Piero

Golden ages, here we come again

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

It was really me :). What I stated above is in the best interest of both Del Piero and Juventus I believe.
Finally you realized what we have been saying all the time. I hope others will understand too.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Finally you realized what we have been saying all the time. I hope others will understand too.
Actually I realised that at all the time. I just disagreed with you guys about DP's season, which I believe has been more fundamental for Juventus than most of you think.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Actually I realised that at all the time. I just disagreed with you guys about DP's season, which I believe has been more fundamental for Juventus than most of you think.
No one denied that he played an important role but you (DP worshipers) make it look like he was THE key player and without him we might have been relegated

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

No one denied that he played an important role but you (DP worshipers) make it look like he was THE key player and without him we might have been relegated
Not at all, just second place instead of first :D

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
If we do get Cassano, without giving up Mutu....someone is gonna have to leave. We won't have Mutu, Cassano, Trez, DP, Zlatan and Zala on our books.

And forget Zala because he doesn't really count in this scenario....we won't have Cassano, Mutu, Trez, DP and Zlatan - who would all perhaps expect to be in the starting line up (which Zala doesn't) - in the same squad.

At least 3 players would be unhappy, and team harmony would be the worst ever!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You're right, Monkfish, making a decision on the matter will require some serious hardcore Football Manager gaming to research the issue thoroughly and examine all the angles and possible implications :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)