The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (42 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2004
If this deal is done as I think, Moggi will prove once again how jenious he is...
He include Mutu in the deal and we get him for 0 $
He will use the cash of the remaining half of Miccoli, Maresca to strengthen the bid...
So in other words...
Cassano = Junkie + 2 x 1/2 @ssholes
Cassano = Junkie + @ssholes
Not a bad deal in Moggi's book....

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
Juventus stopper Fabio Cannavaro has told Antonio Cassano to snub a move to Inter in favour of a Turin switch.

The Nerazzurri have joined the Italian champions in the race for the youngster who looks set to leave Roma.

Reports yesterday suggested that the Milan giants were keen admirers but Cannavaro believes his club are in pole position for the talent.

"I can’t say too much otherwise (director general) Luciano Moggi will fine me," smiled the Azzurri captain.

"All that I will say is that I don’t think he will join Inter, who already have Adriano, Obafemi Martins and many more.

"He would face stiff competition for a place at Juventus too, even if there will always be room for a player like him in a team."

Meanwhile, Messina say they are ready to sell Alessandro Parisi to Juventus during the summer.

"Alessandro has been here with us for two years in which he has demonstrated that he has enough quality for Juventus," said owner Pietro Franza.

"I would be more than happy to sell him to the Bianconeri."

The left-back, capped by Italy last season, is currently on tour with the Bianconeri in Japan.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody wants cassano at juve :D

:D:D:D Good from u Cana

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
If this deal is done as I think, Moggi will prove once again how jenious he is...
He include Mutu in the deal and we get him for 0 $
He will use the cash of the remaining half of Miccoli, Maresca to strengthen the bid...
So in other words...
Cassano = Junkie + 2 x 1/2 @ssholes
Cassano = Junkie + @ssholes
Not a bad deal in Moggi's book....
That would be a superb deal if we really needed Cassano, but we have to ask ourselves; do we really need him? He's an extremely talented player with his best years ahead of him, but with other areas such as midfield requiring real reinforcements does it make sense spending on Antonio when we've already got Del Piero, Ibrahimovic, Mutu, Trezeguet and Zalayeta. All five of those players can get the job done which IMO makes the signing of Cassano unnecessary. Personally I hope we keep Mutu and Del Piero and spend what money we do have on a couple of central midfielders, a young centre back and perhaps a right back.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
IMO we will defo not sign Cassano. Its just been reported too much that we will, Moggi likes his surprises which is why i think maybe Gilardino will come because nobody directly from Juve has mentioned him.

Or, neither will come because neither are really needed, and we all know how much of a scrooge Moggi is and won't buy someone we don't need.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

That would be a superb deal if we really needed Cassano, but we have to ask ourselves; do we really need him? He's an extremely talented player with his best years ahead of him, but with other areas such as midfield requiring real reinforcements does it make sense spending on Antonio when we've already got Del Piero, Ibrahimovic, Mutu, Trezeguet and Zalayeta. All five of those players can get the job done which IMO makes the signing of Cassano unnecessary. Personally I hope we keep Mutu and Del Piero and spend what money we do have on a couple of central midfielders, a young centre back and perhaps a right back.
I tottaly agree Stu, but such deal is so :drool: it is Cassano for God sake...
Our current attacking line is awesome, I cann't remmber the last time we had such alternatives upfront and I'm eager to see if Mutu can return to the talented player of his Parma days...
We need a creative central midfielder and a young CB, Moggi should consider this two positions as mandatories signing but if he find that we can go for Cassano too, then it is surely better than letting him slip to Inter...

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Agree, BUT Cassano is TO BIG a talent to miss out..! better bring him at Juve (even if we maybe dont need him right now) then let him move to Real or Inter or.....

Cassano in
Mutu out..

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
Santa Cruz: I’m Leaving Bayern
6/6/2005 6:46:00 PM

The Bayern Munich striker hinted he would be interested in a move away from the German champions.
Roque Santa Cruz’s future with Bayern is in doubt as the Paraguayan attacker revealed his desire to play in a different league.

“My future will soon be decided. I gave my approval for a transfer, now Bayern must act,” declared Santa Cruz, disclosing that he received offers from Italy, Spain and England.

It is rumoured that the player will be joining Roma as he is highly rated by Francesco Totti, who wants him to join the Giallorossi in case that Antonio Cassano leaves Rome this summer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe we're getting Cassano (and losing Mutu :down:) after all...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Agree, BUT Cassano is TO BIG a talent to miss out..! better bring him at Juve (even if we maybe dont need him right now) then let him move to Real or Inter or.....

Cassano in
Mutu out..
I still think that it is in the team's best interest if we forget about Cassano, give Mutu a shot, and spend on a central midfielder to partner Emerson.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
wt wud be in the team's best intrests wud be to bring a player tht capello knows better than anyone else.we cant give players any chances.everyone knows tht cassano will perform under capello.there's no guarantee that mutu will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)