The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (304 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Ohhhhh u jugde a Player by ONE performens... Sorry dude, my bad then, u see, i was talking over the hole season!!
Over the whole season he hasn't been impressive at all. Every match I've seen Bonera play he's made mistakes, sometimes even conceding goals because of his errors. He is not that good of a player.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Over the whole season he hasn't been impressive at all. Every match I've seen Bonera play he's made mistakes, sometimes even conceding goals because of his errors. He is not that good of a player.
Damn.. ok that fair, as i said, i havent seen him THAT much, i just read about him having a great season in parma, even if they are in buttom of serie a..

anyway, there are planty of other young def out there..! :D

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
yes yes yes, Gilardino should be our main target! Trez can leave.
Trez is not gone go any fokking were..this is our best striker the only problem is that he is too many sidelined by injury's but thats a thing he can not controle..get Cassano he's more efficiant than Gilardino i think

Bonzo

Apr 15, 2005
Cassano and Gilardino would be perfect. Although, more or less every big club in Europe wants Gilardino, with Milan favourites to capture his signature.

And Massimo, Gilardino is joint top scoer in Serie A. Inefficient?

No chance...

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

Trez is not gone go any fokking were..this is our best striker the only problem is that he is too many sidelined by injury's but thats a thing he can not controle..get Cassano he's more efficiant than Gilardino i think
Yes, the problem is that he is injured almost half of a season. And his wage is huge. So if he is our best striker or not i would off-load him.

About Gila is like that. Milan has almost signed him and even if he fails I strongly doubt that Gila will sign for us. A lot of richer clubs in Europe is interested in him so there are very small chances to sign him.

Cassano more efficient than Gila, oh gimme' a break.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++

Yes, the problem is that he is injured almost half of a season. And his wage is huge. So if he is our best striker or not i would off-load him.

About Gila is like that. Milan has almost signed him and even if he fails I strongly doubt that Gila will sign for us. A lot of richer clubs in Europe is interested in him so there are very small chances to sign him.

Cassano more efficient than Gila, oh gimme' a break.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
yeh i can understand what your saying but the love from most Juventini for Trez is huge also with me..it just would be a shame to loose him..we already loosing Alex but we can't loose them both..they made us chapions several times and they are not so old than they look sometimes haha..Trez will be Trez again next year just watch:D

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bonzo ] ++
Cassano and Gilardino would be perfect. Although, more or less every big club in Europe wants Gilardino, with Milan favourites to capture his signature.

And Massimo, Gilardino is joint top scoer in Serie A. Inefficient?

No chance...
yeh i know Gilardino is a fantastic player but he seems to be more of an AC Milan player rather than Juve..we keeping Trez and Alex and Zlatan and Zalayeta and maybe welcome Cassano what fokking more else do we want? we are getting arrogant because we already got such great players and not just one..they can still win a major price this year so i don;t understand the critics:dontcare:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Gilardino's specialties:
1. Holding up the ball --wait for supporting players
2. Spreading the ball -- he makes good passes that makes counter attacking all the more effective.
3. Striker's instinct -- he is deadly in the penalty area, always knows where the goal is and seems to be there when the ball is loose
4. Finisher -- he only needs half a chance to score goals

Trezeguet's speacialties:
1. Great First touch passes/shots -- probably the best at vollies
2. Finisher -- like Gila, only needs half a chance to score
3. Acrobatic -- sorry about the poor choice of words, I mean his legs are so flexible, a ballet sort of thing
4. Srike's instinct -- he is also deadly in the penalty box

Now, to me, Trez would suit Milan/Barca better because he is a true finisher, at Juventus we lack the attacking movements for him to finish. That is why he hasn't always been effective, I know he hasn''t been at his best because of injuries but that to me is a part of his package.

While Gila, can hold up the attacks and create them. By that I mean that he can create opportunities for others simply because he can hold the ball and has the vision to spread the ball to players who will create a dangerous attack.

I see Gila as the best suited striker for Juventus, I really feel he can link up well with Zlatan, although we wouldn't have as pacey of a striking line up as say with Cassano,but I feel we would have a more effective attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 304)