The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (290 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Juve_Kosova, injuries are part of the game, and as ive said earlier, Trez is the ideal center forward, and can serve Juve for some time to come because hes got just the skills one needs to finish a play. Once our midfield is a little more creative Trez would do a lot better, for the team and himself. The problem lies in the centre of the park, not with our go to guy.

And besides, its not like Trez injures himself in bar brawls and self mutilation incidents. They're football injuries that could happen to any striker, including your favourites Giladrino and Cassano.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

well domass, ill answer u then!
i still think trez sucks... no matter how many goals he score, that is my opinion... + he is injiurd all the time !
he is a nice finisher as i said, but he just isent good in our team, imo he would be great in barca, as he would have ronaldinho, etoo, guily and deco to give him the ball and he would score ALOT there!!..

i still think we should get Gilardino.. if we cant get him, then go for Cassano..!

Forza Gilardino / Cassano :p
It's hard to argue with such a strong case. And one, may I say, so well put.

Keep on talking Avatar.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Juve_Kosova, injuries are part of the game, and as ive said earlier, Trez is the ideal center forward, and can serve Juve for some time to come because hes got just the skills one needs to finish a play. Once our midfield is a little more creative Trez would do a lot better, for the team and himself. The problem lies in the centre of the park, not with our go to guy.

And besides, its not like Trez injures himself in bar brawls and self mutilation incidents. They're football injuries that could happen to any striker, including your favourites Giladrino and Cassano.
agree, and YES, if we have a creative midfield + playmaker then trezeguet would be great in our team, but as we all no, we have no creative in our midfield.. so thats why i would prefer to see gilardino in our team insted of trez... but lets just wait and see whats gonna happend...

Forza Juventus !

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
We do need someone like Cassano who can go pass players with tricky dribbling and pace in the most important place on the pitch, the 18 yard box...
Cammo is good, but he is mostly on the right side of midfield.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually when I think about it, we don't need any replacements for forwards next season. I would be content with just revamping the midfield, bringing in a few players such as Mozart and Van Bommel, and perhaps strengthen the backline a bit. The way our front line has played this season, without very much service at all, just goes to show that we are in good shape up top. If we would obtain an adept passer such as Van Bommel to partner Emerson in midfield, the service to our forwards would increase. I think that's all we need in the whole scheme of things.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
van bommel is probably heading for barcelona.
and i strongly belive that we need to reinforce our forward line.
ibra is the only creative one over there.another creative player is needed..and yes,im talking abt peter pan.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
lets face it..juventus DO need cassano more than they need gilardino!!
keep trez..
get cassano!!
We don't need even Cassano. Besides he is to extend his contract at Roma, so his price will be even higher. Mutu is completelly enough

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Actually when I think about it, we don't need any replacements for forwards next season. I would be content with just revamping the midfield, bringing in a few players such as Mozart and Van Bommel, and perhaps strengthen the backline a bit. The way our front line has played this season, without very much service at all, just goes to show that we are in good shape up top. If we would obtain an adept passer such as Van Bommel to partner Emerson in midfield, the service to our forwards would increase. I think that's all we need in the whole scheme of things.
Exactly my thoughts.

V. Bommel
Pablo
Diogo
~ 14€m

Pizarro
Pablo
Diogo
~ 24€m

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
we need a creative forward more than we need an opportunist inside the penalty box.trez can do that as well as anybody on the world.
CREATIVENESS is needed upfront.
moggi..plz get cassano...plz..pretty plzzzzzzz!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Either creativeness is needed up front or creativeness in needed in the midfield. With our team we need a bit of both, and we already have some with Zlatan up top.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well perhaps, however I'm still not a fan of Appiah's passing skills. I would rather have a player like Mozart in the team who can sends balls everywhere on the pitch with very good precision.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
The team I want us to buy from this year is Sampdoria, so many excellent players for our team there IMO. The problem is that its always SO hard to get players to leave Genoa, such a great town.

Imagine players like Tonetto, Pisano and Volpi in Juventus. That would be sweat. :lick:

edit: 999 posts. God ive been sitting here all day, I'm off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 290)