The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (316 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I am reading posts of daydreamers talking about buying Aimar, Pizzaro or Rosicky. Seriously, none of these players will come, as they won't fit here. Aimar would suck in Serie A and Rosicky is an injury prone player. Pizzaro would be nice, but we won't buy him. All we need is a right back, because we currently only have Zebina, but Pessotto and Biri won't do it next season. We need someone who can link up with Camo. That would make us better on the wing, and thats where we need to be dangerous in a 4-4-2.
Chiellini should come back and Kovac plus Tudor should be our back up central defenders. What we really need is a partner for Emerson. Here, I want to have either Gerrard (very unrealistic, but we tend to play with high-balls and noone can play them so nice like Gerrard), Van Bommel (although on his way to Barca) or Edu, but its more likely we will end up with Mozart. I have never seen him, but I trust Andy, if he rates him.
Strikers are enough. With Mutu we will have another very attacking dangerman and if we loan either Kapo or Olivera, I want a winger, who can come from the bench and turn a match. Anyone, because we lack offensive options on the bench.

So its
Tudor (back from loan)
Chiellini (back from Fiorentina)
Kovac (free)
Miguel (Cash plus Birindelli. Trap rates him, so he will probably ask for him)
Mozart (???)
maybe Ze Roberto???????????

Buy on AliExpress.com

Diobaggio

May 5, 2005
Hmmmm. I think that between Cassano and Gilardino I'd have to go for Gilardino.
Reasons??
Number 1: Gilardino is a mature person with no mental issues. Cassano is volatile and moody
Number 2: Gilardino guarantees 20-25 league goals a season
Number 3: Gilardino is a Juve man at heart
Number 4: Gilardino would fit into Juves style of play better. Cassano likes to be able to roam here,there and everywhere. That's not really an option in Juve's system

Despite my opinion,I don't think we'll buy either! If we end up with Nonda that would be an insult...he's not even in Monaco's first 11.

A player Juve should be keeping an eye on is Rolando Bianchi of Cagliari. I think he's going to explode in the next 2 years. Juve should buy a share in him

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Actually when I think about it, we don't need any replacements for forwards next season. I would be content with just revamping the midfield, bringing in a few players such as Mozart and Van Bommel, and perhaps strengthen the backline a bit. The way our front line has played this season, without very much service at all, just goes to show that we are in good shape up top. If we would obtain an adept passer such as Van Bommel to partner Emerson in midfield, the service to our forwards would increase. I think that's all we need in the whole scheme of things.
Plus we have Mutu who haven't been tried yet

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Here, I want to have either Gerrard (very unrealistic, but we tend to play with high-balls and noone can play them so nice like Gerrard), Van Bommel (although on his way to Barca) or Edu, but its more likely we will end up with Mozart. I have never seen him, but I trust Andy, if he rates him.
Indeed, Mozart will add the passing range in midfield that Juventus currently lacks. He's not as hard of a worker as Appiah or Blasi, or tackles as strongly as them, however that wouldn't matter if we would have better posession in midfield, something Mozart will certainly give us. Our midfield will not give the ball away as much and the balls spread out to the wings will be much better with Mozart in the team. I would take him over Edu as a partner for Emerson.

Mozart will cost us about 4 million plus the sale of players such as Zaytulaev and Boudianski.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
As the situation goes right now, we should not even think on Gilardino. He would cost us 51 M €, what is of course simply too much.

Cassano would cost us around 30 - 40 M €, what is also too much, so we should go for cheaper option.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Indeed, Mozart will add the passing range in midfield that Juventus currently lacks. He's not as hard of a worker as Appiah or Blasi, or tackles as strongly as them, however that wouldn't matter if we would have better posession in midfield, something Mozart will certainly give us. Our midfield will not give the ball away as much and the balls spread out to the wings will be much better with Mozart in the team. I would take him over Edu as a partner for Emerson.

Mozart will cost us about 4 million plus the sale of players such as Zaytulaev and Boudianski.
Good to know. Let's get him!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I say we wait till the season is over. I'd like to see what kind of mental difference Del Piero has after his good game against Milan.

I also want to know how Mutu performs.

If everything goes well, I think (now) we don't need to buy Gilardino or Cassano, instead keep our strike force the way it is.

DP---> Back to 3/4 of what he was--->keep him
Mutu--->plays 3/4 of how he played in parma--->keep him
Trezeguet--->healthy for 3/4 of the season--->keep him

Zlatan n Zalayeta--->definately should be kept

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think the only way we can even think about Gila, is if we let Trez go, which currently is still a distinct possibility. And his price tag would also be in the same category, albeit marginally less. Despite that though, i think Trezeguet is good enough to remain at Juve, as is his uncanny knack of scoring the really important goals. And besides, we know Trez has his fair share of injuries, but i dont expect next season to be as bad as this one. So really, he deserves another shot. I wouldnt be too disappointed if Trez stays and we lose out on Gila.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I say we wait till the season is over. I'd like to see what kind of mental difference Del Piero has after his good game against Milan.

I also want to know how Mutu performs.

If everything goes well, I think (now) we don't need to buy Gilardino or Cassano, instead keep our strike force the way it is.

DP---> Back to 3/4 of what he was--->keep him
Mutu--->plays 3/4 of how he played in parma--->keep him
Trezeguet--->healthy for 3/4 of the season--->keep him

Zlatan n Zalayeta--->definately should be kept
Agreed, if it is so hard to get Cassano and Gilardino, then I have to say that I'm already satisfied with our current offensive line up...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
ya , we dont need cassano or gila , just hope mutu is fit to play next season and with trez , zlatan and dp , we will be ok , just we need some one creative in midfield

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
To be honest, I really don't see Cassano or Gilardino wearing black and white next year. They just won't come. Trust me.

I think Moggi will concentrate on getting a new midfield and maybe a young defender. And that's it. Don't expect big name signings like last year.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++
To be honest, I really don't see Cassano or Gilardino wearing black and white next year. They just won't come. Trust me.

I think Moggi will concentrate on getting a new midfield and maybe a young defender. And that's it. Don't expect big name signings like last year.
this is better we dont need them:D

Diobaggio

May 5, 2005
Rolando Bianchi did come up through the Atalanta youth system.
He is 22 now,and plays for Cagliari.
Anyone who watches Italy U21's play will know about him as he has taken over from Gilardino as the goal-machine.He plays alongside Pazzini.
At Cagliari he isn't a regular yet,with Zola,Esposito,Langella and Suazo usually ahead of him.
All I say is that we buy first option for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 316)