The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (43 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Actually we do not need Cassano due to the following reasons.
1. Our attack is packed with great players.
2. Roma has avoided relegation and will put high price tag for Cassano.
3. Even if Moggi could agree fee for Cassano with Sensi, there is another problem - Cassano's salary. I'm pretty sure that he would demand about 4-5 mln. For example, Mutu's salary is 1.2 mln per year.
4. Cassano had a lot of disciplinary problems at Roma and I don't want him and Zlatan to destroy athmosphere in Juve dressing-room.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Order of priority:
1. Midfield - (One high profile signing, and maybe one to add some depth)
2. Defense - (One high profile signing with a couple of additions to the bench strength)
3. Attack - (I wouldnt mind seeing the same attack next year, but ideally I'd like Del Piero replaced with Cassano, to pave the way for a very strong attack for years to come.)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Order of priority:
1. Midfield - (One high profile signing, and maybe one to add some depth)
2. Defense - (One high profile signing with a couple of additions to the bench strength)
3. Attack - (I wouldnt mind seeing the same attack next year, but ideally I'd like Del Piero replaced with Cassano, to pave the way for a very strong attack for years to come.)
I agree with this except that we dont have enough money to buy 2 profile signing, i think we just need one in midfield, the defense can last another year without a high profile signing, we have masiello and we can have free kovac, plus bring back tudor.

As for attack, that would be good, but Del Piero has to leave before Cassano can come and I dont see this happening.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Regarding the defense: I dont know, i cant see this defense lasting an entire season as is. The fact is, we were lucky Canna and Thuram dint get injured in the course of the season, coz there was nothing to back them up. I think signing a Chivu or the like will greatly reduce the amount of stress that could plague Thuram and Canna come next season.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
yeah, i meant we dont need a high profile signing right away because I think Tudor, Masiello and perhaps Kovac are good enough for our bench.

Chivu would be great and I hope juve can buy but I really dont see us spending for 2 high profile signing. especially considering Canna and Thuram can still play, a high profile sigining would defintately want a starting role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)