The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (313 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
to be brutally honest, i would spend 16 mill on gila, but not 14 on cassano. Gila is the better option, a true goals scorer and capanonieri.....which we lack.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
to be brutally honest, i would spend 16 mill on gila, but not 14 on cassano. Gila is the better option, a true goals scorer and capanonieri.....which we lack.
do you think Juve is gone pay all they got for 1 transfer? no..they gone put a player extra as part of a deal with Roma..think of players like Appiah and Tacchinardi..than Cassano is not too expencive no more..:devil:

Jul 28, 2002
ahem...emo?? ahem zlatan....ahem gigi the list goes on, if juve want someone they can get them, and all the hype about cassano may jus be a smokescreen for gila.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont know..cassano just isnt needed. why would he want to stay at roma and why would roma want him to stay. the relationship is raw between the clubs. if he doesnt leave juve, i think maybe chelsea or Real will get him.

dont be surprised if Milan go for him.

I think the only thing that needs changing in our forward structure is trezeguet to leave and gilardino to come in.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
and a juventino, don't forget about that, so he'll play with heart too..!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
sorrie but whats capanonieri?

is gilardino a real juventino? he peeps from time to time wanting to join milan for fvck sake

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
sorrie but whats capanonieri?

is gilardino a real juventino? he peeps from time to time wanting to join milan for fvck sake
well i spelt capocanonieri wrong :dontcare:...it means the league top scorer.

Gila's family are well known for being HUGE juve fans, he said himself he wanted to join, but we ignored him in the summer, so milan came calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 311)