The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (20 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Cassano wouldn't be as expensive as some people think. Because his contract expires in 2006 Moggi can say the magic words 'Sell him to me or I'll sign him for nothing.' That financial risk would be so big to Roma that they are forced to sell to us.

Remember the Emerson case:

- Emerson contract negotiations stall
- Real Madrid makes bid
- Juve make bid (less the Real)
- Emerson refuses to join Real and want to join Juve no matter what
- Roma refuse to sell
- Emerson gets depressed (literally)
- Roma want cash + Blasi
- Juve get Emerson for cash + Brighi

Expect a similar saga this summer. What really amazed me was that Roma didn't even get Blasi. Moggi played that one amazingly well, and I hope that he can pull another one this year.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
what a great time for cassano to start comments like that!!
he already is working for juve!!!
i hope moggi will be smart enough to avoid a swap for mutu like he saved blasi

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Cassano wouldn't be as expensive as some people think. Because his contract expires in 2006 Moggi can say the magic words 'Sell him to me or I'll sign him for nothing.' That financial risk would be so big to Roma that they are forced to sell to us.

Remember the Emerson case:

- Emerson contract negotiations stall
- Real Madrid makes bid
- Juve make bid (less the Real)
- Emerson refuses to join Real and want to join Juve no matter what
- Roma refuse to sell
- Emerson gets depressed (literally)
- Roma want cash + Blasi
- Juve get Emerson for cash + Brighi

Expect a similar saga this summer. What really amazed me was that Roma didn't even get Blasi. Moggi played that one amazingly well, and I hope that he can pull another one this year.
You're forgetting something, that Emerson and Cappello almost love each other, but Cassano and Cappello, I don't think so. So if Real (or someone else) offers bigger contract as we do, I don't think, that Cassano would think twice witch to sign.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++

You're forgetting something, that Emerson and Cappello almost love each other, but Cassano and Cappello , I don't think so. So if Real (or someone else) offers bigger contract as we do, I don't think, that Cassano would think twice witch to sign.
they love eacht other like father like son .!!! where have u been dude..!?

FOrza Juventus.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I dont understand how roma fans are actually angry at Capello. He brought you 1/3 of your total ever sucess. You should kiss his feet that he bothered to stay 5 years at your club in finacial difficulties.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
I dont understand how roma fans are actually angry at Capello. He brought you 1/3 of your total ever sucess. You should kiss his feet that he bothered to stay 5 years at your club in finacial difficulties.
Hahhaha sooo true...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
I think he has done more than just 1/3 he made all of Roma players get up by two levels he shaped Cafu and Candela got them a great player by bringing Emerson made a star out of Totti he actually got Roma to life!!!
as far as Roma are concerned they should treat him as a god not a traitor

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
what a great time for cassano to start comments like that!!
he already is working for juve!!!
i hope moggi will be smart enough to avoid a swap for mutu like he saved blasi
Let's offer some1 like Appiah to him :D

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
Tuttosport knows how the old lady are going to snap Cassano from Roma. Juventus are going to offer him a salary so high the Romanistas aint gonna be able to match it and there by be forced to sell.

Its from today. :undecide:
Good for Tuttosport!
The printed version of Tribal Football! :D :p

lol, maybe they are not as bad as T.F, but TuttoSport has not been strangers for publishing crap...

didn't they "quote" Nedved 2 years ago (or something), claiming he told them that he is more or less set to join Chel$ki?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Everything leads to Cassano with the bianconeri very soon.

I'd be happy only if he stops his childish behaviour. :D
Its ironic you say that, because he's not mentioned in your transfer prediction. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)