The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (100 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
La notizia è questa: il manager di Antonio Cassano, Beppe Bozzo, è entrato nel gruppo Gea World. A riportarlo è il settimanale "Controcampo" uscito in edicola lunedì scorso.

Come si sa la Gea è forse la più grande società di procuratori sportivi che gestisce i diritti di circa 200 tra giocatori e allenatori del campionato di Serie A e Serie B tra cui Nesta, Di Vaio, Buffon, Cannavaro, Materazzi, Muzzi, Mancini, Del Neri, De Canio, Guidolin, Oddo.

Di per sé la notizia non significa nulla ma si sa che la Gea World, che ha sede in piazza Barberini a Roma, è presieduta da Alessandro Moggi, figlio di Luciano d.g. della Juve. Segno che potrebbe fare il paio con i numerosi indizi che portano Antonio Cassano via da Roma e verso la Juve allenata dal “papà adottivo” Fabio Capello.

Bozzo è per Cassano più di un manager, è un punto di riferimento nonchè un fraterno amico ed è colui che fece trasferire il genio di Barivecchia a Roma, deludendo Luciano Moggi nel lontano 2001.

Il manager, quindi, sarà il personaggio chiave del futuro del giocatore romanista; futuro che parte da un contratto che scade nel 2006 e che è determinato da grandi ambizioni e richieste economiche non indifferenti. E' anche vero, però, che Bozzo ha ripetutamente garantito che "Cassano non lascerà la Roma prima del termine del suo contratto che scade il 30 giugno 2006".

La volontà di Cassano, aveva spiegato Bozzo, è quella di incontrarsi con la Roma per discutere di un prolungamento del rapporto almeno fino al 2009. Ma a che condizioni?

E’ chiaro che l’arrivo di Mutu a Torino via Livorno pregiudica l’arrivo del quasi omologo Cassano ma è un segreto di Pulcinella il fatto che il rumeno potrebbe essere una ghiotta contropartita (più un sostanzioso conguaglio in euro) per il club giallorosso (il valore di mercato di Mutu è pari a 12/15 milioni di euro, quello di Cassano vicino ai 30).

La Juve non è intenzionata a cedere Trezeguet al Barcellona – come si pensava fino a qualche tempo fa - soprattutto se il francese dovesse trovare il feeling giusto con Ibrahimovic ma è chiaro che altri 15 milioni di euro da sborsare per Cassano sono una bella botta.

La vera novità è che la Juve è pronta, sempre nell’ambito dell’affare Cassano, a fare il colpo a sorpresa prelevando una giovane promessa non italiana del calcio europeo e girarla alla Roma assieme a Mutu. Ulteriori dettagli a breve.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
may some one translate:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Garbage translation:

The news is this: the manager of Antonio Cassano, Beppe Lump, entered in the group Gea World. To restore the it is the weekly one "Controcampo" gone out in past newsstand monday.

How it is known the Gea is perhaps the most large sporty society of prosecutors that manages the right of about 200 between gamblers and allenatori of the championship of Series A and Serie B B among which Nesta, Of dark gray, Buffon, Cannavaro, Materazzi, Me, Mancini Of The Black, Canio Says, Guidolin, Oddo.

Of for oneself the news does not mean nothing but it is known that the Gea World, that has seat in square Barberini in Rome, is presided over from Alessandro Heaps, son of Luciano d. g. of the Juve. I mark that it could do the pair with the numerous evidence that they carry Antonio Cassan via from Rome and towards the Juve trained from the “adopted daddy” Fabio Hair.

Lump is for Cassano more of a manager, is a point of reference nonchè a fraternal friend and is the one that fece to transfer the genius of Barivecchia in Rome, disappointing Luciano Heaps in the distant one 2001.

The manager, therefore, will be the key character of the future of the gambler romanista; future that leaves from a contract that expires in 2006 and that is determined from large ambitions and economical requests not indifferent. It is also true, however, that Lump repeatedly guaranteed that "Cassano will not leave the Rome before the limit of its contract that expires june 30 2006".

The will of Erase, Lump had explained, is that of to meet itself with the Rome to discuss of an extension of the relation at least until 2009. But to that it make conditional?

And’ clear that l’arrival of Mutu to Turin via Livorno harms l’arrival of the almost counterpart Cassano but is a secret of Pulcinella the fact that the Romanian one would be able to be a greedy contropartita (more a nourishing adjusting in euro) for the club giallorosso (the value of market of Mutu is equal to 12/15 millions of euro, that of Cassano near 30).

The Juve is not intentioned to yield Trezeguet to the Barcelona – how it is thought until some time does - above all if the Frenchman should find the just feeling with Ibrahimovic but is clear that other 15 millions of euro to pay out for Cassano I am an attractive blow.

The true novelty is that the Juve is ready, always nell’longed for dell’to deal Cassano, to do the blow to surprise withdrawing a young promise not Italian of the European soccer and to turn it to the Rome together with Mutu. Further short-term details

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It just says that Alessandro Moggi is one of the agents in the same company as Cassano and that Roma might try to renew his contract. For Juventus to get Cassano they would give Roma Mutu and possibly sell Trezeguet.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
It just says that Alessandro Moggi is one of the agents in the same company as Cassano and that Roma might try to renew his contract. For Juventus to get Cassano they would give Roma Mutu and possibly sell Trezeguet.
Thats about pretty much what it said

arc

Mar 11, 2004
to be honest, i prefer to have mutu over cassano as he is much cheaper, roma wont let cassano go to juve that easy, rather have the cash to spend on elsewhere, i.e.

cash + nonda = chivu

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
It must be an Altavista translation

All were missing from that piece is Alex of the Piero and Fabio Hat
i thank you for that,,, the day is almost over and this is the only thing that made me laugh today ... i dont kno why it just got to me..... forza vinman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)