The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (11 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
And where is the team? 4 points of third places thats where, in the CL race, with a young squad that is finally finding its feet, I know which squad I'd want out of ours and yours!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
And where is the team? 4 points of third places thats where, in the CL race, with a young squad that is finally finding its feet, I know which squad I'd want out of ours and yours!
Sorry to break it to you Nicole, but Totti, Cassano, and Chivu will leave Roma in the summer. The debts still have not been paid off by Sensi, and he has to sacrifice some players, and these will be the three. I would not be surprised if Montella moves on as well. Sensi has set your club up for mediocre performances in the coming years.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Sorry to break it to you Nicole, but Totti, Cassano, and Chivu will leave Roma in the summer. The debts still have not been paid off by Sensi, and he has to sacrifice some players, and these will be the three. I would not be surprised if Montella moves on as well. Sensi has set your club up for mediocre performances in the coming years.
This qualifies as a spoiler in my books :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Whatever, if thats all you can say about Sensi is these sad attacks its pathetic, after all you cant critises us, we dont have the lying, cheating scum that is Moggi! I'd have Sensi anyday!

Jan 7, 2004
please you must be kidding right ? because it is very funny i have to give it you. have you ever considered being a comedian. you can do one of those "did you ever notice" like "did you ever notice what a moron totti is ? "

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Whatever, if thats all you can say about Sensi is these sad attacks its pathetic, after all you cant critises us, we dont have the lying, cheating scum that is Moggi! I'd have Sensi anyday!
You would have Sensi anyday? Well, good luck! The team is falling apart, unable to pay off its debts. It's been out of the Scudetto race for how many seasons now?

Roma fans should start looking for solutions, rather than praying to Sensi...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Erm, 1 season, you might not remember us coming second last season...you might forget that we lost it, at Milan towards the end of the season, you might forget us being miles ahead of you, you might forget how vastly superior and better we were to your team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)