The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (6 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
You wont win the CL, that is Man Utd's this season, trust me. This could be Keane's last season, so he'll want to win it more then anybody in the world, and that will-to-win it will overbecome EVERYTHING!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
You wont win the CL, that is Man Utd's this season, trust me. This could be Keane's last season, so he'll want to win it more then anybody in the world, and that will-to-win it will overbecome EVERYTHING!
Let them pass Milan first then start saying these things

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
They can't beat Chelsea back home in England,how do you expect them to beat them out there,along with the likes of Barcelona,Chelsea and Juve?Man Utd certainly don't look as strong as they once did half a decade ago,and this season promises to have one of the toughest quarter finals in a long long time.The dark horses,overwhelming favourites,perennial frontrunners and red hot teams-of-the-moment are all there,and Man Utd aren't any of those.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
What a joke :cheesy:.. I'm more confident of Milan beating ManU than Juve Kicking Real out of the CL.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Milan will kick the living hell out of Man Utd
I think Milan will win the CL (hopefully not) but even if I wrong they surely get pass United

Jul 28, 2002
oddly enough, utd's demise imo can be partially blamed to the loss of Becks...purely the fact they have no real qaulity deliveries from the wings like they had used to get......many utd fans agree....becks has not been replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)