The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (311 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Del Piero should stay, but:

1)stays on bench if he keeps playing like this
2)Captain armband transferred to Cannavaro if he stays on bench
3) Salary discount for him if he stays playing crap

Although he is a loveable player, and we all indeed like him, but its in the benefit of Juventus FC .

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
Del Piero should stay, but:

1)stays on bench if he keeps playing like this
2)Captain armband transferred to Cannavaro if he stays on bench
3) Salary discount for him if he stays playing crap

Although he is a loveable player, and we all indeed like him, but its in the benefit of Juventus FC .
and thats what you decide? whahahaha:LOL:
some people don't understand what a chemistry he brings with him for the group:cool:

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

some people don't understand what a chemistry he brings with him for the group:cool:
I want him to stay because he is a legend in Juventus and because he is the symbol of juventus....

but recently he is sucking alot, so its necessary to find a solution for him..( bench is the best place temporarily) ;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++
And some people over-estimate his importance to the team. I think that in the past, he was very important as a leader to this team, but the rest of the team has seen hm wane, just like the fans have and his importance has diminished. If he were sold, someone else wold step up to fill his place.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

And some people over-estimate his importance to the team. I think that in the past, he was very important as a leader to this team, but the rest of the team has seen hm wane, just like the fans have and his importance has diminished. If he were sold, someone else wold step up to fill his place.
whatever

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
If we get cassano we will sell one striker
Sell percentage
Trez>Zlatan>DP
many of u guys says if we bring in cassano then we have to sell dp, trez or zlatan.. hmm zlatan and trez IMO should not be sold, about DP!! hmm i dont want him to leave Juve ! thats it.. BUT i want cassano so bad, so this may sound stupied but, wouldet DP make it easy for Juve, if he, at the end of THIS season, just Retired..?

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

:wallbang: can't you see that you're being an ass?
i have a nice ass:D no serious i'm not the one started so mind your own shit ok.. Don Bes called me a racist and i don't need to hear that:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 309)