The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (50 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I'll tell you how it's gonna go, Juve will do the same Step with Zlatan just like they did with Zidane, they'll sell him...could be next year or after 2years, but one thing am sure of, he will not continue with Juve...we all know Moggi, right?
Oh yeah, you know Moggi. I am sure he would go ahead and sell one of the best young strikers in Serie A who has not reached his prime yet. Surely Moggi style. What inane ideas you come up with homie..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Oh yeah, you know Moggi. I am sure he would go ahead and sell one of the best young strikers in Serie A who has not reached his prime yet. Surely Moggi style. What inane ideas you come up with homie..
:frown::frown::frown:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mark, Henry was no where near the level of Zlatan when he was at Juventus. He was a spec off in the distance like Kapo while Zlatan is now our top striker.

Jul 28, 2002
whne henry was here he wasnt a striker, more of a winger. as it has been said. But moggi was given a decent offer for someone who didnt look like improving. Wenger motivated henry. Not really a moggi blunder, more of a lack of coaching quality to get the best out of him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yeah, Ancelotti was the one who ruined a potential star at Juve. :mad:

I think we sold him the same price we bought him if I'm not mistaken.

Jul 28, 2002
roughly the same yes.

At the time who honestly thought henry had this amount of quality hidden under his skin. Back then were we really bothered.....no.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Actually I was pissed because I saw him play at the Euro or WC the year before and he scored 3 or 4 goals.

Now we have Zlatan, Trez... the fury as passed. He wouldn't do in Serie A what he's doing now in the EPL .

Jul 28, 2002
i think he would....if he has the right team around him, he needs a considerable amount of movement from others to be fully affective.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Mark, Henry was no where near the level of Zlatan when he was at Juventus. He was a spec off in the distance like Kapo while Zlatan is now our top striker.
and do you really think Moggi cares if Zlatan is giving us or not, remmber Zidane boy? do you? i doubt that... if am not mistaken he won the golden ball with us right? please remind me what moggi did after that?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

and do you really think Moggi cares if Zlatan is giving us or not, remmber Zidane boy? do you? i doubt that... if am not mistaken he won the golden ball with us right? please remind me what moggi did after that?
Zidane is another story.we got Nedved & Buffon & Thuram by selling Pippo and Zizou.they weren't young when they were sold.so I praise Moggi for that decision.but Zlatan is a young talented striker who has lots of abilities to show.I don't think Moggi misses him easily.at least I hope so.

Jan 7, 2004

read carefully what andy said. Zidane was sold at 29. Zlatan is 22 or 23

Jul 12, 2002
Zidane was a drain on this team. Selling him was one of the most genious moves that Moggi ever made, and not just because we got a lot of money for him, but also because it got rid of Zidane's selfishness and his destabilizing influence on the team mentality.

Zlatan is a completely different story, and Moggi doesn't always sell his stars when he should ie. Del Piero.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Like Don Bes intelligently pointed out, pay more attention to my post. Moggi sold Zidane during his prime, and as Ian stated his sale benefited the club in more ways than one. It would be a rather dubious decision by Moggi to sell one of the best young strikers in the world who is no where near his prime yet.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
"He has class, talent and the touches of a champion. If he joins up again with Fabio Capello at Juventus then he will mature as a man and a player," noted Trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)