The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (312 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
from: http://sport.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200443/cmc_73832.html

Moggi allo scoperto: "Cassano? Ci interessa"
Moggi declares: "we are interested in Cassano"
24 10 2004

Moggi esce allo scoperto; l'obiettivo della Juve è Cassano. "Siamo interessati al giocatore che è un grande campione - ha detto il direttore generale bianconero - è inutile parlarne adesso perchè se si muove lo farà a fine stagione. Comunque, se ci sarà l'opportunità valuteremo il da farsi. In ogni caso ci dovrà essere la disponibilità della sua società a cederlo e prima di parlare direttamente col giocatore tratteremo con la Roma.
Moggi declares openly Cassano is a Juve target. "We are interested in the player, he is a champ. It is useless to talk now because if he transfers it will be at the end of the season. Anyway, if the opportunity exists we will consider our move. His club should be willing to give him up, before any contact with the player we will deal directly with Roma".

xziz :cool:

Geof

May 14, 2004
IMO it won't happen.

When Moggi says he wants to sign someone, he doesn't.
Remember Janko?

Maybe it's a way to put some more poison into Roma. Now Cassano will do nothing for Roma, 'cause he's so sure he'll leave.

Aren't Chelsea and Real on the Cassano track? sounds more likely to me!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Cassano has said he's not gonna move away from Italy, it is quite obvious that he will end up in Milan, they have the money, plus they need a new striker.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Cassano has said he's not gonna move away from Italy, it is quite obvious that he will end up in Milan, they have the money, plus they need a new striker.
we need a new striker too

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
Sorry _emerson, they have had Gila on lock down for quite sometime. I doubt that they would give him up for Cassano after all the time they spent to negotiate for him.

I will admit though, Moggi is definetely up to someone.

And if he is putting up a smoke screen, then I think....

BECKHAM to JUVE in 2005!

We don't need him, we don't want him, but who cares!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++

Sorry _emerson, they have had Gila on lock down for quite sometime. I doubt that they would give him up for Cassano after all the time they spent to negotiate for him.

BECKHAM to JUVE in 2005!

Milan hasnt had Gilardino on lock as much as Juve for example, they have had Fabiano and Lopez. Anyway im afraid Milan and Real are the ones who has the money for Cassano.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++

BECKHAM to JUVE in 2005!

From what I read in Italian press, Gila is promised to Milan at the end of the season, basically Juventus allied with Milan to bid his price upper than Roma's possibilities, and make Roma out of the game. In exchange for the favour. Milan may call out from the race to Cassano.

However, remember Moggi never says what he does and never does what he says, so .... we'll see.

xziz :angel:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
From what I read in Italian press, Gila is promised to Milan at the end of the season, basically Juventus allied with Milan to bid his price upper than Roma's possibilities, and make Roma out of the game. In exchange for the favour. Milan may call out from the race to Cassano.
Hopefully that's what Moggi told Silvio, and he's going to sign them both at discount price :D

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

However, remember Moggi never says what he does and never does what he says, so .... we'll see.

xziz :angel:
well that is quite interessting, and thats what G-14 is all about too.
But i havent heard that Gila is promised to Milan though?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i STILL think everyone is overestimating Cassano's relationship with Fabio Capello....IMO they both cant stand each other...Capello's way to make the best out of Cassano is to let him do anything he wants and there is nooo way Cassano would go anywhere just for the sake of following Capello....

oppose to popular opinion in here, i think the strict dicipline and environment in JUventus will not bring the best out of Cassano but the opposite... he can only play Cassanolike in an evironment where he can do anything he wants. Like what Capello did last season with Roma..and when coaches who expect control from his players came , Voller and Del Neri, Cassano slumps....IMO Cassano can only perform in a midtable team where he can be a star, and in the national team, where player -coach relationship is not on day to day basis..

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

not as much as Milan. Plus Cassano wont be cheap.
we won't have trez for 4 months,i think we need a new striker quite enough.

well,he is good.
that's why he won't be cheap.
it doesn't matter.
we are not a cheap team either :p

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

we won't have trez for 4 months,i think we need a new striker quite enough.

well,he is good.
that's why he won't be cheap.
it doesn't matter.
we are not a cheap team either :p
true, but also remember that Trez is back around 13th of january, it would be stupid to buy a new striker just for two weeks, im sure they will wait until the summer to see if a new striker is needed.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
true, but also remember that Trez is back around 13th of january, it would be stupid to buy a new striker just for two weeks, im sure they will wait until the summer to see if a new striker is needed.
but how can we guarantee that we won't have another injury crisis somewhere down the track?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

but how can we guarantee that we won't have another injury crisis somewhere down the track?
You cant count in every worst case scenario, its expensive to collect players for just in case situtations.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

indeed.

a great striker is alwas needed.

and also is better to have cassano than zalayeta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 312)