The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (7 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
LILI:

well snotti wears total 90's ?? and those are clearly puma's......and cass is a puma rent boy, hence why it can be concluded its cassano :geek:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
LILI:

well snotti wears total 90's ?? and those are clearly puma's......and cass is a puma rent boy, hence why it can be concluded its cassano :geek:
oooh....thanx a million...
how could i possibly don't know that!!!???

shame on me!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I believe that Juventus would be a much better atmosphere for Antonia than ROma is. First of all, there's a strict discipline, something wild kids need, opposed to the chaos in Roma where you have fans throwing things at referees, boing you, storming your training ground when you're playing badly, an insane and completely unpredictable president, as well as arrogant, troublemakers (Totti, Panucci, Mido). In Juventus, you have a much calmer atmosphere, the players are closely connected, Moggi lets you know exactly what you can and cant do and what is expected of you, and above all, you get respect.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Cassano would be Dp's natural successor at Juve. Bringing Cassano would seal Dp's fate as far as responsibility on the first team goes. Btw, id be intrigued to see where Trezeguet fits in to all these plans. Surely we wont retain Dp, Cassano, Trez and Ibra on the squad. 1 of them will have to go, and im pretty sure it wont be Dp....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
In Juventus, you have a much calmer atmosphere, the players are closely connected, Moggi lets you know exactly what you can and cant do and what is expected of you, and above all, you get respect.
Lets not forget, Juve have an aura about themselves. To go with a trophy laden cabinet. And its hard not to be in awe of the tradition that is attached with being Juventus.
So surely, Cassano wont have any option, but to mature, in to the talent he is capable of becoming.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I believe that Juventus would be a much better atmosphere for Antonia than ROma is. First of all, there's a strict discipline, something wild kids need, opposed to the chaos in Roma where you have fans throwing things at referees, boing you, storming your training ground when you're playing badly, an insane and completely unpredictable president, as well as arrogant, troublemakers (Totti, Panucci, Mido). In Juventus, you have a much calmer atmosphere, the players are closely connected, Moggi lets you know exactly what you can and cant do and what is expected of you, and above all, you get respect.

so true

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Lets not forget, Juve have an aura about themselves. To go with a trophy laden cabinet. And its hard not to be in awe of the tradition that is attached with being Juventus.
So surely, Cassano wont have any option, but to mature, in to the talent he is capable of becoming.
Exactly, in Roma he's one of the 2 most important players, while in Juve he's not bigger than the club. He knows Juve will still be Juve with or without him, and that he can be replaced if he's out of line. Club above player. Thats what I've been trying to tell Del Piero fans for months.

Geof

May 14, 2004
What if he's another smokescreen?

Put all the attention on Cassano, and get Gila (or someone else...) for a smooth price? That would be so Moggi-style.

PS: I like it when Moggi says we respect Roma, or they're our allies... so laughable and ironic!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Cassano is without a doubt one of the most talented players in the Italian game today and it won't be long before he becomes a world-class player, but I don't think we need him. Obviously I'd be glad if he was a Juve player because he's just that good, but what're we going to do with DP, Trez, Zlatan AND Casso? That's overkill imo and don't tell me that we should sell Alex because everyone knows that will NOT happen. Treze's contract was only just extended and Zlatan only just signed.

Aug 26, 2003
yeah Cassano would be cool signing, and Capello could handle with him and make him a worldclass player!!!! but yes there would be surely a problem with Alex, Trez, Zlatan and Cassano, but we will see....

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Cassano thinks only about the money .He don't like the situatiion at Roma,because Sensi don't want to pay as much as Totti таке.Let's Moggi brings somebody who isn't so geedy and arrogant:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)