The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (6 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++
To note: If Moggi wants Cassano that BAD, he will make the Gila-Milan deal go through, just to take them out of the bidding process. Moggi is one cunning bastard. I think he could pull something like that off.

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.":cool::fero::cool:
i liked your post!

and i would also like moggi's way of getting cassano:let milan get gila,so that we will get 99% cassano :D

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
Antonio Cassano’s time at Roma seems to be up after Juventus transfer guru Luciano Moggi revealed he wants to discuss terms.

“We want to sign Cassano, but always showing respect for our friends at Roma,” noted the Director General this morning.

The two clubs had a bitter row this summer over the transfer of Emerson, who rejected more lucrative moves to Real Madrid and Chelsea so he could join other ex-Giallorossi Fabio Capello and Jonathan Zebina.

“Antonio is a world class player,” added Moggi, “and it’s pointless denying we’d like him in our team. However, any transfer talks will take place with the club and not directly with Cassano.”

Emerson denied he had already signed a contract with Juve while he was still tied to the Capital club, but he did agree terms with the Turin giants.

“Roma are our allies on the transfer market and deserve respect, especially as Cassano is still tied to a contract that expires in 2006. If we are to discuss any move, it will be directly with President Franco Sensi.”

Cassano has been in the news this week after President Sensi claimed, “I’m not sure I want to keep him. The contract renegotiations are not a financial matter, but rather one of personality. His performance against Bayer Leverkusen was worthy of a slap.”

Since that statement, the 22-year-old has been training by himself in what is officially a bid to rediscover his best form, but this is a tactic often used by Italian clubs when a player is in a contract dispute.

Roma bought 18-year-old Cassano from Bari in 2001 for a remarkable £20m, beating Juventus in a bidding war that summer, but he could now end up at the Delle Alpi after all.

Meanwhile, details are beginning to emerge on what caused the latest row with Christian Panucci.

The player was left out of the squad to face Palermo after what Coach Gigi Del Neri described as "a disgraceful incident that showed a complete lack of respect for the staff." It seems that the defender turned up late for training on Saturday.

May 4, 2004
Juve: Let's start Cassano talks Sunday 24 October, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano’s time at Roma seems to be up after Juventus transfer guru Luciano Moggi revealed he wants to discuss terms.

“We want to sign Cassano, but always showing respect for our friends at Roma ,” noted the Director General this morning.

The two clubs had a bitter row this summer over the transfer of Emerson, who rejected more lucrative moves to Real Madrid and Chelsea so he could join other ex-Giallorossi Fabio Capello and Jonathan Zebina.

“Antonio is a world class player,” added Moggi, “and it’s pointless denying we’d like him in our team. However, any transfer talks will take place with the club and not directly with Cassano.”

Emerson denied he had already signed a contract with Juve while he was still tied to the Capital club, but he did agree terms with the Turin giants.

Roma are our allies on the transfer market and deserve respect, especially as Cassano is still tied to a contract that expires in 2006. If we are to discuss any move, it will be directly with President Franco Sensi.”

Cassano has been in the news this week after President Sensi claimed, “I’m not sure I want to keep him. The contract renegotiations are not a financial matter, but rather one of personality. His performance against Bayer Leverkusen was worthy of a slap.”

Since that statement, the 22-year-old has been training by himself in what is officially a bid to rediscover his best form, but this is a tactic often used by Italian clubs when a player is in a contract dispute.

Roma bought 18-year-old Cassano from Bari in 2001 for a remarkable £20m, beating Juventus in a bidding war that summer, but he could now end up at the Delle Alpi after all.

Meanwhile, details are beginning to emerge on what caused the latest row with Christian Panucci.

The player was left out of the squad to face Palermo after what Coach Gigi Del Neri described as "a disgraceful incident that showed a complete lack of respect for the staff." It seems that the defender turned up late for training on Saturday.

-----

hahhaha moggi is sooo SMART!!!

Forza Moggi.. Lets get Cassano baby!!!

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Sorry, its true....but is true also that the future of Cassano is uncertain, not because lacking talent, but because he still doesnt behave as a professional.....
That is where Cappello comes in. One of Cappello's many jobs at Roma was to tame Cassano and turn him into a man. But as soon as he left, Cassano got little support from teammates (including Totti). He's acting like a boy would if he lived with his mother after a divorce. Bring him to Juve, Capello, the staff, and the Juve players will spend time and support him to make him the true personality he should be.

Want an example, look at the new calm and collected IBRA! More praise for teammates than himself.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
if we even get cassano,we will have even MORE roma fans enemies,but who cares? :D
and maybe we will get even MORE fans, i mean, there got to be some BIG Cassano fans out there, and they will become Juve fans, WHEN Cassano Joins US!!! :D

C'mon Moggi Make my Dream come True...!

II
II
II
II
II
II
II
II
V

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

and maybe we will get even MORE fans, i mean, there got to be some BIG Cassano fans out there, and they will become Juve fans, WHEN Cassano Joins US!!! :D

C'mon Moggi Make my Dream come True...!

II
II
II
II
II
II
II
II
V
well,do we need fans like this though??:confused:

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
Cassano has power change the serie A

Simply thought 2003-2004 season!!

Inter milan<1-4 lost> and Juventus<0-4 lost> dominated by cassano

and he recorded 14 goals and 20 assist at least

he has devil"s talent

delpiero and baggio has not cassano"s viciousness

he can lead juventus and italia NT glory road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)