The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (8 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Cassano is without a doubt one of the most talented players in the Italian game today and it won't be long before he becomes a world-class player, but I don't think we need him. Obviously I'd be glad if he was a Juve player because he's just that good, but what're we going to do with DP, Trez, Zlatan AND Casso? That's overkill imo and don't tell me that we should sell Alex because everyone knows that will NOT happen. Treze's contract was only just extended and Zlatan only just signed.
you don"t worried cassano sign

maybe trez next year sell

because

DP is icon

and he will accept sub player <no sell>

zlatan bought this year and consider future

but trez nothing

trez score machine but he always injuried
and moggi tried sell trez this year<barca,chealsea>
but this year trez"s last contact year

price was must cheap

so moggi new contact with trez
because new contact say=trez price higher:down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
He is really a great player and Juve can always need great players, but I don't like him. He is really arrogant and it would mean that Miccoli will not return to Juve!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Berbatov ] ++
Cassano thinks only about the money .He don't like the situatiion at Roma,because Sensi don't want to pay as much as Totti &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1077;.Let's Moggi brings somebody who isn't so geedy and arrogant:(
so does capello.
nobody complained though when we bought him.

at least cassano neevr said that he would never play for juve

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Cassano is without a doubt one of the most talented players in the Italian game today and it won't be long before he becomes a world-class player, but I don't think we need him. Obviously I'd be glad if he was a Juve player because he's just that good, but what're we going to do with DP, Trez, Zlatan AND Casso? That's overkill imo and don't tell me that we should sell Alex because everyone knows that will NOT happen. Treze's contract was only just extended and Zlatan only just signed.
Of course we'll never sell Alex, but he could take a roll similar to Conte's if Cassano did come.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That would be a little extreme andy. It wont be an exodus to such an extreme. But yea, he'd have limited playing time, than hes enjoyed in the past.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
actually i wouldnt be surprised if del piero was to be sold after signing cassano
I would!

Sold to who?
seriously, were would you see Ale play anywhere else than in Juve?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
actually i wouldnt be surprised if del piero was to be sold after signing cassano
I doubt it. As you know Moggi has not sold players like Montero, Iuliano, Pessotto, and Conte. Del Piero is one of his favorites obviously, so his sale is highly unlikely. Can't say I agree with that though.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
To all of you who are wondering how to manage DP, Trez, Ibra and Cass all at the same time, you probably have forgotten the fact that Capello worked with a 3 man forward trident at Roma that worked well. It would look like this.

.......Ibra..........Trez
...........Cassano

Behind them, we have a midfield of Nedved, Emerson, and Camoranesi. DP would come in to sub for any of these three, as I know one of those four individuals will always be injured or need rest. If more than one of them are injured, back to the 4-4-2 or bring in Zala or Kapo. Does this work for you guys?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zlatan and Cassano on the same team? How suicidal can we be? Capello will need to hire an extra day care manager, and the rest of our squad are going to have to play with dented foreheads from all the elbowing during practices.

Oh well, maybe reshaping the heads of our squad will improve our chances on set piece headers... ;)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
It is really funny to see how many people in here still get cheated by Lucky Luciano smokescreens ...the main interest of moggi is not Cassano, but the situation of Roma AC : Do you get surprised by the sweet words and kisses moggi is sending to Sensi ?
Is because finally and once for all they are puting Franco Sensi in his knees... he finally agree to give his affirmative vote to keep Galliani as President of CALCIO...who obtain Prandelli for Roma, when Capello left? who bring Delneri when Prandelli resign? Alessandro Moggi, son of Luciano and director of GEA, that also probably would become next season,director of Roma .Like a Roma fan friend of mine put it: seems like Sensi, finally , has been absort by the dark(black and white) side of the force.

Knowing Lucianone, it seems like he will talk and lie about Cassano for the next two months, then he will agree with Sensi to sell him to Berlusconi for an astronomical price, in the mean time bringing Gila for just for a reasonable price......

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Zlatan and Cassano on the same team? How suicidal can we be? Capello will need to hire an extra day care manager, and the rest of our squad are going to have to play with dented foreheads from all the elbowing during practices
creepy :dazed:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Moggi apre di nuovo alla Roma: "Mio figlio nuovo dg? Potrebbe essere"
Dom 24 Ott, 6:59 PM

A pochi giorni da Juve-Roma Luciano Moggi, da anni nemico giurato della società giallorossa, lancia frasi dolcissime all'indirizzo del club capitolino. "La Roma é una grande squadra e credo che possa ancora dire la sua per il discorso scudetto", esordisce il dg bianconero a Stadio Sprint. Per ciò che riguarda Antonio Cassano Lucky Luciano torna sui suoi passi dopo le dichiarazioni di ieri sera in cui apriva spiragli ad una trattativa con la Roma per assicurarsi il fantasista barese: "Cassano? Posso dire che é un giocatore interessante ma la Juve é più che fornita nel suo ruolo. E' un pò ribelle - continua - ma é sicuramente un campione". Da qualche giorno si parla di un ingresso nella società di Trigoria di Alessandro Moggi, figlio del dg bianconero e presidente della Gea: per alcuni é un'autentica boutade, una cosa irrealizzabile visti i rapporti tra la Roma e la Juventus e soprattutto visto il giudizio non certo positivo dei tifosi giallorossi nei confronti e della Gea e del cognome Moggi in generale, per altri invece é un'inevitabile testimonianza di un processo di "genuflessione" al potere iniziato con la cessione di Emerson alla Juve, con l'ingaggio di Prandelli (tecnico Gea), di Del Neri (Gea anche lui) e culminato con le dichiarazioni del presidente Sensi sulla sua intenzione di votare Galliani alla rielezione del presidente di Lega. Ci pensa Moggi allora a chiarire tutto: "Mio figlio é nel mondo del calcio da tanto tempo ed é un ottimo manager. Non escludo che in un futuro prossimo possa ricoprire un ruolo dirigenziale in una grande squadra. La Roma? Non lo so, perché nella società giallorossa ci sono ottimi dirigenti e Franco (Baldini, ndr) é un caro amico. Ma potrebbe anche andare a finire così".La Roma é fortissima, Baldini é un caro amico e Cassano lo tratteremo solo se lo vorrà la Roma per non darle fastidio. Ora, le soluzioni sono due: o Moggi sta covando qualcosa oppure sta cambiando in maniera repentina la geografia calcistica italiana.Nicola Sangiorgio

We have a really sharp DG...Isnt it?

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
it is strange that moggi would publicly say he wants to sign cassano. in my memory, he never done it in any case before.
i think this is not true and i would rather to hear from him that he has no interest in cassano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)