The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (45 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fine talent, regardless how much I enjoy him as a player and for irrational reasons wouldnt mind a gamble, there is 20 bad reasons to sign him for every good one.

I would LOVE if the same people who are willing to bring this trainwreck of a player, and most disastrous screw-up in European football (tell me another player who has pissed away his talent as badly as him, and is virtually impossible to work with), are the exact same ones who said Ronaldinho shouldnt be signed because he "doesnt have the stilo Juve character fit for Juve" :D (A saint compared to this talented infant)

I'm not taking names, but I would just love if it somehow turned thats the case ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh, did you post in this thread, and said you WANT Cassano despite the huge flaws? Silly me, didnt notice.

I guess Stilo Juve is a magical entity, worst possible match for the proper conduct of stilo Juve (or well behaved players in general) should be condoned ;)

May 22, 2007
Oh, did you post in this thread, and said you WANT Cassano despite the huge flaws? Silly me, didnt notice.

I guess Stilo Juve is a magical entity, worst possible match for the proper conduct of stilo Juve (or well behaved players in general) should be condoned ;)
Out of the Ronaldinho stuff, I am the only one to have posted in this thread. It was me.

May 22, 2007
I never said anything about Juve material and all that. I never admitted I did just then.

I won't rate players on whether they are Juve material or not either, because its pathetic to try and do that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed you werent the one going about stilo Juve regarding Ronnie (for his sake, that poster doesnt say in this thread he badly wants Cassano :D ), but you said this atleast, how would you descibe Cassano if you described Ronnie like this ;)

Better options are out there who won't whine and moan all the time, and they won't think that they are bigger than the club either. He is a complacent, lazy player who I really don't want to see come to Juve. Please get him Inter.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You also said his arrogance probelm can be sorted. In any ways, considering you judge people by their actions, Cassano being one of the most unstable and unprofessional of players in the game, one doesnt need to few more months to judge him. Past actions (who are still quite recent, not just the outburts, but whole everal months till the summer, he refused to train even once in Real) are quite enough to judge him.

Not any top player has behaved even a third as bad. Ronaldinho one of those who is a saint in comparison (just comparing behaviour, because player wise they are uncomparable). So his horrible antics in every club he has been in, is not that easy to overlook. The opposite, too glaring to even take him seriously for a second.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Traditionally Juventus is built on a strong dressing room and team morale giving us the famous Spirito Della Juve. In the next few seasons we will need this spirit more than ever as we build ourselves back to the top.

IMO Cassano is just too risky, he is a volitile character and i dont think Ranieri is strong enough to deal with him. He needs a club where he will be the star and everyone looks to him to get the team going. The only way he will calm down a bit is if a team is built around him and he can be the face of that team. He can take pride in his club and see himself and the team as one. This is not what he would be at Juve and thats why a club like Samp is perfect for him.

We need players with determination for the club and a great spirit/work ethic. Players like Iaquinta not Cassano!!

Besides we have Giovinco who is a similar position. I would rather invest in Diego and Giovinco, than in a risky Cassano!
Well said.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As for Cassano, I don't really like the player, but he would provide us with so much quality. Far more than Palladino, that's for sure.

And stop talking about ruining Giovinco's progress. It's fucking dumb. He will do fine with us no matter who we have on the side, just like Eduardo Silva, Adebayor, van Persie, and Bendtner at Arsenal. This fear of ruining players because of other talents in the side is imbecilic and completely shortsighted. Not to mention the fact that Giovinco can play both up top and in an attacking midfield role, while Cassano can fill various roles up top. Stop being shortsighted and stop denying quality players from joining us because of one talent. All that's doing is ruining JUVENTUS' PROGRESS.

Buffon

Zebina - Andrade - Chiellini - NOTMolinaro

Zanetti - Sissoko

Camoranesi - Giovinco - Cassano

Trezeguet

Jul 2, 2006
As for Cassano, I don't really like the player, but he would provide us with so much quality. Far more than Palladino, that's for sure.

And stop talking about ruining Giovinco's progress. It's fucking dumb. He will do fine with us no matter who we have on the side, just like Eduardo Silva, Adebayor, van Persie, and Bendtner at Arsenal. This fear of ruining players because of other talents in the side is imbecilic and completely shortsighted. Not to mention the fact that Giovinco can play both up top and in an attacking midfield role, while Cassano can fill various roles up top. Stop being shortsighted and stop denying quality players from joining us because of one talent. All that's doing is ruining JUVENTUS' PROGRESS.

Buffon

Zebina - Andrade - Chiellini - NOTMolinaro

Zanetti - Sissoko

Camoranesi - Giovinco - Cassano

Trezeguet
elkann will like this idea as long as Cassano is cheap

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
a bit off topic but did you hear that fenin scored a hat-trick today i hope we haven't missed out on something massive

edit: :wallbang: just read the other posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)