The NBA Thread (29 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

mfs mark players like Juventus Football Club S.p.A.

You know whats worse then that? Their coach Jim Carrey bad clone Rick Carlisle, throwing in the towel and suubbing at all starters when its 10 minutes left. When they were just down 13-14 pts. Bitch its the conference final, what are you saving them for??? Just keep trying maybe you will get closer and somehow give them a shocking run. Siakam was cooking.

Like what are you saving them for? You go down 2-0 in eastern conference finals, they already gave away game one by leading 3 pts 10 seconds left, they could immediately fouled celtics, make them shoot 2 free throws, then run out clock. Game 1 easily won. But no, Carlisle as a principle doesnt believe in forced fouls at end, so Brown hit a dagger 3 to tie it then Celtcis won on OT.

I know they are outmatched talentwise, but jeez its like 2 games in a row Pacers just handing it to them.

Jul 15, 2006
You know whats worse then that? Their coach Jim Carrey bad clone Rick Carlisle, throwing in the towel and suubbing at all starters when its 10 minutes left. When they were just down 13-14 pts. Bitch its the conference final, what are you saving them for??? Just keep trying maybe you will get closer and somehow give them a shocking run. Siakam was cooking.

Like what are you saving them for? You go down 2-0 in eastern conference finals, they already gave away game one by leading 3 pts 10 seconds left, they could immediately fouled celtics, make them shoot 2 free throws, then run out clock. Game 1 easily won. But no, Carlisle as a principle doesnt believe in forced fouls at end, so Brown hit a dagger 3 to tie it then Celtcis won on OT.

I know they are outmatched talentwise, but jeez its like 2 games in a row Pacers just handing it to them.
Haven't been watching these last few games cause traveling — but yea that's such a loser mentality. I get that Haliburton was out but giving up in a Finals like that is sad.

Luka cooking...Wolves were the only team (minus Dallas) he didn't have triple double against.
And people were saying Ant is better:rofl:
Just saw the highlights, Wolves were up 18 too. Kyrie clutch in the second half also. Naz Reid had a solid game for the Wolves

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Luka cooking...Wolves were the only team (minus Dallas) he didn't have triple double against.
And people were saying Ant is better:rofl:
Didn't say Ant was better, said if I was building a roster from scratch he'd be my #2 choice behind Wemby because of age/talent. Luka is obviously better right now.

I knew he was cursed though when I read this article lol: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/basketball/articles/cv22lzw758wo

Minnesota can't lose the first two home games and go through a conference finals. There'll be a fight back at some point but that's a tall order.

Aug 27, 2023
Didn't say Ant was better, said if I was building a roster from scratch he'd be my #2 choice behind Wemby because of age/talent. Luka is obviously better right now.

I knew he was cursed though when I read this article lol: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/basketball/articles/cv22lzw758wo

Minnesota can't lose the first two home games and go through a conference finals. There'll be a fight back at some point but that's a tall order.
I was reffering to ESPN "experts" and other Americans...
Luka is still only 25 (2.5 years older than Ant) and talent wise he's ahead of both Wemby and Ant (IMO)...he just gets hate/not as much praise as those two cause he isn't "brother".
If Luka had Ant's stats they would tear him apart...
FYI Luka's rookie season stats were just a bit worse than Ant's, this (4th) year regular season stats.

To go back to series...i didn't expect Mavs to win 2 away games, but both could go either way...when/if Ant and KAT start to play better it will get tougher for Mavs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So JB out at Cavs, probably Garland being moved, seems like they fully bought into Team Spida and his tornado blowing through there too. He had better drag them to a finals at least.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was reffering to ESPN "experts" and other Americans...
Luka is still only 25 (2.5 years older than Ant) and talent wise he's ahead of both Wemby and Ant (IMO)...he just gets hate/not as much praise as those two cause he isn't "brother".
If Luka had Ant's stats they would tear him apart...
FYI Luka's rookie season stats were just a bit worse than Ant's, this (4th) year regular season stats.

To go back to series...i didn't expect Mavs to win 2 away games, but both could go either way...when/if Ant and KAT start to play better it will get tougher for Mavs.
Luka's probably a victim of his own success, he's so good they take him for granted. Needs to win a championship for some to be won over but for me there's more credit to what he is doing to what Durant has done in the past few years.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The Pacers are overall doing a very solid job, dont deserve being down 0-3, but it is what it is.
You mean blowing double digit leads? I liked Carlisle when he won a ring in Dallas, but he has made some questionable decisions. Last night Pacers rebounded the ball with 10 seconds to go and one point behind. He decided not to call a timeout and Nembhard just went straight into a see of green and lost the ball. After Celtics scored 2 free throws to make it a 3 point lead, he called a timeout with 2 seconds to go.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
You mean blowing double digit leads? I liked Carlisle when he won a ring in Dallas, but he has made some questionable decisions. Last night Pacers rebounded the ball with 10 seconds to go and one point behind. He decided not to call a timeout and Nembhard just went straight into a see of green and lost the ball. After Celtics scored 2 free throws to make it a 3 point lead, he called a timeout with 2 seconds to go.
They're a 47 wins team facing a 64 wins team, theres a clear difference in quality there, yet two games out of three it couldve gone either way and even in the 2nd game they raised the white flag way too early.

I agree about Carlisle making questionable calls at times, but overall I'd say Pacers look a lot better than Cleveland did

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
They're a 47 wins team facing a 64 wins team, theres a clear difference in quality there, yet two games out of three it couldve gone either way and even in the 2nd game they raised the white flag way too early.

I agree about Carlisle making questionable calls at times, but overall I'd say Pacers look a lot better than Cleveland did
Low bar my friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 25)