The NBA Thread (12 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck The Pacers - these yellow Fags have no business being in the ECF with that overrated clown Holly Horton.

Disappointed in the Wolves though - KAT, another overrated player, was absolute trash. Garbaggio Absolute.

Both the ECF and WCF series have been incredibly underwhelming.

Wolves and Pacers showing naivete and lack of experience with terrible decision making and execution down the stretch.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 15, 2006
Fuck The Pacers - these yellow Fags have no business being in the ECF with that overrated clown Holly Horton.

Disappointed in the Wolves though - KAT, another overrated player, was absolute trash. Garbaggio Absolute.

Both the ECF and WCF series have been incredibly underwhelming.

Wolves and Pacers showing naivete and lack of experience with terrible decision making and execution down the stretch.
Pacers were on a high for defeating a depleted Knicks :howler:

Anthony “I Got Kyrie” Edwards :howler:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
They just made the NBA finals, should they be sad that their opponents sucked more than usual? :D

Its probably a big relief for them that they havent let the expectations down, because 3/4 of the Pacers games were very close and couldve gone differently

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Finals are so often about injured players. Funny how teams play this massive season and then it comes down to who is least burned out or injury prone.

West has been a battle all year so I'm not really surprised to see their players fair worse.

Aug 27, 2023
Minnesota winning game 4.
Again, could have gone either way. Great shooting night for Wolves (KAT finally showed up) and really bad from Mavs. No team has as much open shots as them, and no team misses as much open shots...crazy. Luka could have ended up with 20 assists if they actually scored those shots.

Aug 27, 2023
Wolves were getting Suns treatment this match. When both Luka and Kai have great match...run...like Ant did when the match was over.

Celtics vs Mavs will be close again...especially for Celtics it'll be different because teams in west are so much better than in east.

Was off for one game (Celtics in 5, Mavs in 6) for both matchups...so i hope i"ll do it again.
Mavs in 6

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dallas took the foot off the gas in the 2nd half, this could have been a even bigger blowout. Luka showing its between him and Jokic for best on the planet, Giannis 3rd. The others are just pretenders until Wemby is ready

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah was no chance from get go with Doncic coming in with 20 pts with first 8 minutes, and him Kyrie scoring like 40 each lol, unguardable scorers. So many ridiculous contested 3s they shot. Big parts of the game they almost average together as much as rest of our team (our effort was so low into it, like they were glad to avoided sweep). Generate easy buckets while each our 2s were so tough to even touch rim.

In other end no one but Kat and Ant could buy a bucket for us when this were going out of hand, no help from our bench. You can't let then go on several 20+ pts down in different runs in same game and think you will compete. Insane.

Finch our coach, should never be fired, but he needs to hire offensive assistant coaches to help him, because it was kinda ridiculous, first quarter we tried to play through Gobert as 1st option? Was so surreal. And 2nd half trying to wittle down the big gap by force feeding Slowmo corner 3s. It wouldnt hurt to actually discernible offensive gameplan with plays that makes it a more fluid offense.

Personnel for our limited offense was allways the issue, and why I'm shocked we went as far as we did despite it, but still they could use more help from coaching side.

Either way, dissapointing end to an overall marvellous season. This off season will be super interesting and important to follow.

P.S I hope this playoffs taught those of you who think plugging in Naz as starter for a traded away Kat, is good idea. This entire playoffs besides 2 games Naz has been really poor. No show.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah was no chance from get go with Doncic coming in with 20 pts with first 8 minutes, and him Kyrie scoring like 40 each lol, unguardable scorers. So many ridiculous contested 3s they shot. Big parts of the game they almost average together as much as rest of our team (our effort was so low into it, like they were glad to avoided sweep). Generate easy buckets while each our 2s were so tough to even touch rim.

In other end no one but Kat and Ant could buy a bucket for us when this were going out of hand, no help from our bench. You can't let then go on several 20+ pts down in different runs in same game and think you will compete. Insane.

Finch our coach, should never be fired, but he needs to hire offensive assistant coaches to help him, because it was kinda ridiculous, first quarter we tried to play through Gobert as 1st option? Was so surreal. And 2nd half trying to wittle down the big gap by force feeding Slowmo corner 3s. It wouldnt hurt to actually discernible offensive gameplan with plays that makes it a more fluid offense.

Personnel for our limited offense was allways the issue, and why I'm shocked we went as far as we did despite it, but still they could use more help from coaching side.

Either way, dissapointing end to an overall marvellous season. This off season will be super interesting and important to follow.

P.S I hope this playoffs taught those of you who think plugging in Naz as starter for a traded away Kat, is good idea. This entire playoffs besides 2 games Naz has been really poor. No show.
Do you think the future is bright for Minnesota? Ant is obviously the centrepiece but McDaniels and Reid should be key pieces around him. There appears to be issues around ownership and Mike will need replacing. Rudy has a few years left at his current level. Is KAT leaving?

Seems like a roster adjustment needs to be made next season but is this a team that basically competes as long as Ant is around? Think I'm basically asking what fan expectations are. My own personal view is that Wolves might have needed to win it this year. That's probably my own jaded Jazz mindset lol.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
With D White and Jrue as their best defenders and both Tatum and Brown as solid defenders I think the Celtics match up to the Mavs backcourt much better than Wolves. Heard that Kyrie is something like 0-10 against Celtics in the last 10 games, but of course finals is a different game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)