The NBA Thread (33 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My guy, we barely into 2nd week of nba games, how you gonna thinking of 2024 summer draft already LOL

But yeah it's not looking too bad, this guy does pretty decent scouting reports on his top 30 prospects.

Name wise only ones I knew before hand is Alex Sarr ans Buzelis. Besides Bronny ofcourse lol.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
My guy, we barely into 2nd week of nba games, how you gonna thinking of 2024 summer draft already LOL

But yeah it's not looking too bad, this guy does pretty decent scouting reports on his top 30 prospects.

Name wise only ones I knew before hand is Alex Sarr ans Buzelis. Besides Bronny ofcourse lol.
I like the look of Isaiah Collier too, strong PG who does everything well offensively. I'll make a prediction that he will go #1, barring injuries. Feel free to laugh/quote me later.

West is ridiculously stacked this year, good time to rebuild. Jazz were fun to watch last year even if not a great team, they ran almost everyone close. Need to give it 20 games or so. I don't care about results in seasons like this but too many guys are hurting their trade potential with many more games like this.

Wolves-Celtics was a great defensive match up, reminded me of NBA gone by instead of this 130 point shit we have now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The clip I linked has Collier going nr 1 too. He and 2 others seems to be highly rated. But I didn't know of his top 3 in advance. While heard Sarr and Buzelis name prior.

And the defending for wolves been amazing so far, most games holding opponents to under 100 or shy above it. In league that averages 120-130.

Not just Rudy but every starter been great defensively ao far. They all bought in and doing everything in tandem. Gobert spoke highly of the work they done in practice whole off season, first time they had time to work since last season was injury ridden.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The clip I linked has Collier going nr 1 too. He and 2 others seems to be highly rated. But I didn't know of his top 3 in advance. While heard Sarr and Buzelis name prior.

And the defending for wolves been amazing so far, most games holding opponents to under 100 or shy above it. In league that averages 120-130.

Not just Rudy but every starter been great defensively ao far. They all bought in and doing everything in tandem. Gobert spoke highly of the work they done in practice whole off season, first time they had time to work since last season was injury ridden.

Ah I didn't watch it yet. I'm not surprised he is being tipped now tbh. Got in there late.

Interesting to see the huge leap by Cam Thomas so far this season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cam Thomas is a walking bucket. He will allways do this, he just need to learn to do anything else är average level (defense, playmaking, rebounds etc), or his ceiling will be high scoring 6th man of the year type.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I been seeing it all day lol. I know he is on his 3rd team since he left Wolves, but man I'm I glad we don't have his one trick pony ass in our uniform anymore lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 32)

• Ali