The NBA Thread (39 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You hate on way too many teams/players, dude. :lol2:
I know, and it's not healthy. Loool.

I never like Stockton and Malone, and the fact that Utah is full of Mormon fuckwits added to my dislike for that team.

I don't really know why I dislike the Mavs. Maybe because I wasn't a huge fan of Dirk and Cuban.

- - - Updated - - -

You hate on way too many teams/players, dude. :lol2:
Btw, I really liked the Lakers when they had Shaq and Kobe. I am too young to fondly recall the Magic and Kareem years, but that team was awesome, and I loved how they fucked Boston twice in the finals. Never liked those white garlic sniffing upper class docuhebag Bostonians.

And Yes, Lebron will definitely go down as top 3, maybe even 2nd greatest player of all time, but he's such a dislikable ignorant character. I do appreciate his work for the community, but sometimes he just needs to stfu.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@ALC What do you have to say about that scummy Philly cuntbag who tossed popcorn on Russ?

I would have loved for security to bring him to center court, so that Russ could have ended any hopes that fuckstick had of having any kids.
That was a dick move, he got taken out by security

- - - Updated - - -

How can one dislike Dirk? Their 2011 title is such a Cinderella story
I hope the Mavs make it out of the west, I love Luka

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why? Healthy Lakers are very obviously the best team in the West and it’s not particularly close. Even you should be able to acknowledge that when you’re not crying about how big a douche Lebron is (he is, but still will very clearly be a top 3 player of all time when he’s done). Question is how healthy the team is, if stars are still suffering knocks, Any of the remaining teams could knock Lakers out.

East is closer. 76ers and Bucks could give Nets a good run for their money. It depends on how cohesively the Nets superstars play when they run into tougher opponents.
Healthy Nuggets would give a challenge, but they are currently handicapped (Murray and I think someone else, no idea)

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Very surprised how easy the Bucks swept Heat.

Looks like Miami’s whole roster regressed. Especially Herro, he was great in the bubble last year but looked like a fringe 8-10th option role player. And Forbes coming off the Bucks bench averaged more points than Jimmy Butler.

Bucks look legit with the addition of Jrue Holiday. Looking forward to their series vs Nets.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Screenshot-20210529-172417-3.png

Timberwolves hold the worst winning percentage among active franchises. Last 6 seasons (since KAT got drafted) it's .398, practically the same. The KG years were really an exception, the guy was a monster in every sense. They had one close to .500 season with Love and one above .500 season with Butler, KAT, Wiggins. I think Edwards is the guy that can push them into a regular playoff team again, if they build around him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Doncic :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Luka Dončić is only the third player in @NBA history to score or assist on 80.0%+ of his team’s field goals in the postseason.

The other two players: LeBron James and Allen Iverson.

in what might be one of the more absurd statistical individual playoff performances in a while, Luka Doncic just scored or assisted 31 of Dallas' 37 total field goals made in a 105-100 win.

here they are, in order from start-to-finish:
IMG-20210603-083029.jpg

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Charles Barkley called Anthony Davis “street clothes” because he’s always wearing street clothes instead of a uniform at the games due to being out so much :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever comes out of the East is going to with the chip, the west teams are going to be so worn down, they’re beating each other up so much and it’s still the first round.

I hope the Mavs win this weekend, then be Denver, Dallas, Phoenix, and Utah in the semis. None of the usual big names

Last edited:

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Lakers should've never got rid of Rondo and Dwight.

Gasol and Drummond were close to useless when AD was out. Lebron had no reliable playmaker when he sat. Poor team construction by the organization which cost them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Lakers kind of put their eggs in one basket and with AD not being healthy that ruined their spot and matched up with a very good team first round, which he again had spotty appearances in. Failed gamble for this year at least.

Obviously I'm hoping the Jazz can go all the way in the West, but the Suns were also great all season and that would be a hard match up for anyone, but it would be a great conference final.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lakers should've never got rid of Rondo and Dwight.

Gasol and Drummond were close to useless when AD was out. Lebron had no reliable playmaker when he sat. Poor team construction by the organization which cost them.
Not that it would have helped anyway. AD was out and James wasnt at 100%. Plus Suns on fire. But they need to strengthen for next season. And they will have enough rest now. If AD is healthy, and they add good pieces, theyre good to go. James has another high level playoff run in the tank i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 34)