The NBA Thread (55 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Both LA teams are about to lose tonight and go 0-2. i want to apologize for all my previous comments because it looks like there is a God after all

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@ALC What do you have to say about that scummy Philly cuntbag who tossed popcorn on Russ?

I would have loved for security to bring him to center court, so that Russ could have ended any hopes that fuckstick had of having any kids.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let's hope you're wrong.

However, if the NBA finds a way to manipulate the games, they'll ensure a Brooklyn vs LA Final, only because it should boost ratings.
Why? Healthy Lakers are very obviously the best team in the West and it’s not particularly close. Even you should be able to acknowledge that when you’re not crying about how big a douche Lebron is (he is, but still will very clearly be a top 3 player of all time when he’s done). Question is how healthy the team is, if stars are still suffering knocks, Any of the remaining teams could knock Lakers out.

East is closer. 76ers and Bucks could give Nets a good run for their money. It depends on how cohesively the Nets superstars play when they run into tougher opponents.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why? Healthy Lakers are very obviously the best team in the West and it’s not particularly close. Even you should be able to acknowledge that when you’re not crying about how big a douche Lebron is (he is, but still will very clearly be a top 3 player of all time when he’s done). Question is how healthy the team is, if stars are still suffering knocks, Any of the remaining teams could knock Lakers out.

East is closer. 76ers and Bucks could give Nets a good run for their money. It depends on how cohesively the Nets superstars play when they run into tougher opponents.
I do acknowledge they're the best team in the West. I'm just hoping they're not heathy enough to prove it, and that they don't get a boost from the NBA and the commish if they aren't.

I'm rooting for the winner of the Blazers and Nuggets series in the West.

I can't stand either of the LA teams, and I've disliked the Jazz and Mavs for the longest time ever.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I do acknowledge they're the best team in the West. I'm just hoping they're not heathy enough to prove it, and that they don't get a boost from the NBA and the commish if they aren't.

I'm rooting for the winner of the Blazers and Nuggets series in the West.

I can't stand either of the LA teams, and I've disliked the Jazz and Mavs for the longest time ever.
You hate on way too many teams/players, dude. :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 47)