The NBA Thread (115 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup: glad i tuned in for the fourth quarter

these teams would make for a sick finals
The finals I’m hoping for. I can’t help but loving Embiid. One of my favourite players in the league.

And I already hate the Nets. I like KD even if he has gone from one ridiculously stacked team to creating another, but the way Harden clowned his way out of Houston after having so much input in how that team was built, cannot stand him now. Hope he fails bad. 76ers better beat them.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Wtf, the Nets just gave up 149 pts in a non-OT game and lost to the 3-12 Wizards. :rofl:

They need to make some savvy vet minimum or buyout signings, because that Defense is going to take them nowhere fast in the playoffs.
@Osman @ALC
agreed, they have no D or depth but I think as long as they make the playoffs, they can still give any team trouble. I don’t think they’re finals material tho, doesn’t feel like they have the right mix of characters

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
agreed, they have no D or depth but I think as long as they make the playoffs, they can still give any team trouble. I don’t think they’re finals material tho, doesn’t feel like they have the right mix of characters
Their offense and 3 pt attack will give fits to any team. When you add Joe Harris and Jeff Green both shooting over 40% from 3 to their big 3, they’ll be able to score enough to be competitive with anyone, but as things currently stand I don’t think they can defend well enough to get through 3 rounds in what’s looking like a stacked east this year.

They’ll have a lot of trouble with Philly and Miami, if both are healthy. Two teams that can score and play great D.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Philly just came back from down 20 pts in the third quarter to win the game and all without Embiid. Doc and Morey are magicians.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

9LBk.gif

I hate, I really HATE players like this. This bum, for the upteenth time this season, after we lead comfortably in 3 quarters, engages hero ball in 4 quarter, and goes super inefficient with grandma doing tai chi level athletic display, just to take super consted long 2s or 3. Miss ALL, but he KEEPS IT UP FOR THE ENTIRE QUARTER. Everything that lead to the 16 pts lead, the team ball, the hustle, Edwards and especially Malik Beasley shooting lights out with extreme efficiency (51 from 3, and 62 from 2), all goes out the window, because here comes the "star" to take over now that Towns is out injured all season. We have a spineless zero talent rookie coach who wont do shit against this.

All I can say to DLO

72lf.gif

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wonder why you keep being a Timberwolves fan @Osman

it’s not like you’re from there, I had to struggle through the process years but the Timbs are straight cancer, jump that ship

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
giphy.gif

Reason why I am a fan.

I stopped being a fan for long while after KG left, but that lead to me stop watching NBA alltogether (after lockout season, to like Kat was drafted). It just feels weird to try to root for another team (on occasion Like/respect Mavs, Spurs, Nuggets, Heat, Celtics for KG, team first organisations that try to play right way) after you already invested emotionally to these bums. So my NBA interest is either follow timberwolves or not follow the league at all.

Atleast I still have Kat to look forward to, tho Lavine was my first favourite, and they traded him away. I have a sinking feeling KAT might be traded away within a year...

P.S I meant current Heat, I hated the Heat from Wade/shaq era to bron/wade era, hated them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)