The NBA Thread (13 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Paul George sounding like a real loser post game. Pat Bev is a giant douche, an overrated midget with a mouth.

I still can't bring myself to root for The Lakers as long as the toxic shitcunt is there. I hope The Nuggets somehow have enough to topple Lebum in 6 or 7, but I highly doubt it.

Predictions:

Lakers vs Celtics 45%
Lakers vs Heat 40%
Nuggets vs Celtics 10%
Nuggets vs Heat 5%

I'd love to see a Nuggets vs Heat finals, but I don't think the NBA would like that (TV ratings, sponsors, star power, etc..)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Paul George sounding like a real loser post game. Pat Bev is a giant douche, an overrated midget with a mouth.

I still can't bring myself to root for The Lakers as long as the toxic shitcunt is there. I hope The Nuggets somehow have enough to topple Lebum in 6 or 7, but I highly doubt it.

Predictions:

Lakers vs Celtics 45%
Lakers vs Heat 40%
Nuggets vs Celtics 10%
Nuggets vs Heat 5%

I'd love to see a Nuggets vs Heat finals, but I don't think the NBA would like that (TV ratings, sponsors, star power, etc..)
Kawhi taking shots all offseason about a new king in LA and “We Got Now.” Left the Raptors and became a douche too. Lol

Kawhi and PG13 combined for 0 pts on 0-11 shooting in the 4th quarter. 65 million salary for that. They flat out gave up. Pathetic from both. :lol:

Maybe Kawhi just wants to do some early load managing for next season already. :lol3:

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Zero doubt now

- - - Updated - - -

LAC and HOU are a hot mess
Similar to Juve where they are trying to win it all now instead of building for the future. LAL can be put in the same boat but they’re still playing for a title

Teams like DEN, Utah will rep the west in 2-3 years

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Zero doubt now

- - - Updated - - -

Similar to Juve where they are trying to win it all now instead of building for the future. LAL can be put in the same boat but they’re still playing for a title

You keep underestimating the Mavs

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Zero doubt now

- - - Updated - - -

Mavs too. Maybe Pelicans further down the road. Thunder too as SGA looks like a budding superstar and they have a crazy number of draft picks.

But free agency can change everything very quickly. Lakers or others if they clear house in 2021 and manage to sign a Giannis... or Post Lebron they get another superstar to pair with AD. He is only 27, right.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mavs too. Maybe Pelicans further down the road. Thunder too as SGA looks like a budding superstar and they have a crazy number of draft picks.

But free agency can change everything very quickly. Lakers or others if they clear house in 2021 and manage to sign a Giannis... or Post Lebron they get another superstar to pair with AD. He is only 27, right.
Yup. He's only 27. Are you sure AD is going to be in LA for that long? :boh:

Also, when is Lebum retiring? That is going to be a beautiful day.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yup. He's only 27. Are you sure AD is going to be in LA for that long? :boh:

Also, when is Lebum retiring? That is going to be a beautiful day.
I think AD will stay there, just because of the big market. Especially if he wins the chip.

lebum will retire after his son gets in the NBA, he’s said he wants to play a season with him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Wanna see Doncic and Jokic team up but if he comes to the Lakers :diculo:

Imagine if we didn't lose our 1st round picks for Nash, we could have drafted him :sigh: or if we didn't tank in 2017 for Lonzo and kept our 2018 pick instead :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)