The NBA Thread (53 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lebron said Morey was misinformed/uneducated to speak about Hong Kong.

fuck him, lost all respect. Pretends to be a holier than thou, more than athlete, whatever and then turns into China’s little bitch and shits on people protesting for their rights, just so he can sell that shitty movie of his to a Chinese audience.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm not even sure of what the point was he was trying to make, but why make it 10 days after the original tweet?

- - - Updated - - -

Misinformed about supporting the people of Hong Kong. Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

And how, exactly, does one person have the nerve to call someone else "uneducated", and in the same sentence, claim that he doesn't really know the situation that is taking place?

Uhm.........

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
More than an athlete my ass
Modern age Muhammad Ali
Are you fucking kidding me? Its hard to find a more fiercely prepared to sacrifice it all athlete then Ali, he was not only ready to stop his professional career, but go to jail, because he refused to go to an unjust war.

Lebron is literally making these comments because he wants to keep selling his Nikes and space jam 2 to China, and has no qualms with appeasing authoritarian communist overlords aslong as they sign the checks.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Comparing Lebron to Ali.

Oh, I've seen everything. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I guess some people still believe that the ONLY reason he converted to Islam was to avoid the draft,right? :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
All he cared about was his bottom line. That's all.

I want to be surprised, but I'm not. I'm actually ashamed that he is on my team. He has no problem criticizing the President of the United States (Rightly or wrongly, that is another story for another time), lashing out in the Trayvon Martin situation, but for him, who admitted that he was lacking knowledge on the situation in Hong Kong, to then call someone else uneducated is the biggest show of ignorance that I can think of. Those people fighting for their freedom don't matter, apparently. Unless of course, his jersey was the biggest seller in Hong Kong.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yea, he’s a piece of shit, pretends to be more than an athlete -actually started a Nike campaign with that title- just so he can sell more of his bullshit. Even has that stupid show on HBO where he was giving Antonio Brown a fucking voice. Sellout bitch. His legacy is going to take a big hit, and rightfully so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)