The NBA Thread (48 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm not even going to be able to watch the game tonight. With me now being the only underwriter in our division, these 65 hour work weeks have me beyond fatigued. I'm shocked that I am not passed out right now

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm not even going to be able to watch the game tonight. With me now being the only underwriter in our division, these 65 hour work weeks have me beyond fatigued. I'm shocked that I am not passed out right now
Sorry to hear that bruv, hope the situation gets better.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just need to look at the box score to see that they got no help from the bench. But where the hell was Alex Caruso AKA the next great white hope? Didn't even play :lol:

Fuck Lebron, anyway.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ingram was the one kid I didn't want the Lakers to trade, and we are starting to see why. Small sample size, yes, but is now living up to that billing of being the #2 pick in the 2016 draft. Going back to the games he played without LBJ, up until he had that blood clot.

This kid, as I have been saying for 3 years, is legit.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ingram was the one kid I didn't want the Lakers to trade, and we are starting to see why. Small sample size, yes, but is now living up to that billing of being the #2 pick in the 2016 draft. Going back to the games he played without LBJ, up until he had that blood clot.

This kid, as I have been saying for 3 years, is legit.
Ahh, right with you there, my man. Even the games he played with Lebron right before the injury. Kid was a beast. And he's on fire right now to start the season again.

I like Kuzma, but Ingram was far and away the player I wanted us to keep. When his 3 pt shot is falling he starts to look like a young KD. And has huge upside defensively with all that length. A 3 headed beast of Bron, AD, and this version of Ingram in the front court, with a Bradley, Green back court could have been the best starting 5 in the league this year alongside the 76ers.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think the warriors will be great once they have some time to gel. DeAngelo is not as good as Klay but him and Curry should be enough for a playoffs spot

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ALC what you dont realize is the have no defense and only 2 players that can score (and one of them is inefficient chucker in Russell). Its essentially a team of 3 healthy quality players (one in Draymond that cant score or defend Bigs which they need). And the rest of the team are G league level scrubs.

Absolutely awful roster in both ways, defensively and offensively.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That Warriors roster is depleted. They don't have a single front court threat. You can't win without a semblance of a front court offensive threat.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
ALC what you dont realize is the have no defense and only 2 players that can score (and one of them is inefficient chucker in Russell). Its essentially a team of 3 healthy quality players (one in Draymond that cant score or defend Bigs which they need). And the rest of the team are G league level scrubs.

Absolutely awful roster in both ways, defensively and offensively.
they have a lot of rookies and young players that may be able to step up.

if Russell heats up, he’ll open up a lot for curry. Draymond has turned to trash, I agree.

maybe I’m wrong, but to me as long as they have curry and some players that try they should be a playoffs contender. Basketball is the one sport where it takes one player to make the difference in close games.

- - - Updated - - -

That Warriors roster is depleted. They don't have a single front court threat. You can't win without a semblance of a front court offensive threat.
i was gonna day Draymond but he’s trash

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Check the rest of the players bro. They are all G level trash or very very much not ready average young talents. Non of them would be in other teams rotations.

Only nba rotation/average starter level players they have besides the usual few stars, is Looney, Willy Cauly Stein and suckass Alec Burks. And all 3 are injured. The first 2 are bigs who are needed. Since they have non.

But even with everyone available this roster is just bad in both offense and defense.

Russell is too slow to get separation from anyone to get his own shots, and has no athleticism to attack the basketball . He is alright shooter who only get his through pnrs and few spot up. He is a good passer. But otherwise it will be rude awakening for him. Since he is not really a good fit with Curry or this limited team. They might regret not trading him while people still see him as an all star.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
they have a lot of rookies and young players that may be able to step up.

if Russell heats up, he’ll open up a lot for curry. Draymond has turned to trash, I agree.

maybe I’m wrong, but to me as long as they have curry and some players that try they should be a playoffs contender. Basketball is the one sport where it takes one player to make the difference in close games.

- - - Updated - - -

i was gonna day Draymond but he’s trash
Here is the counter argument to your one player to make the difference statement. For the Warriors to make the playoffs, Curry is going to have to log at least 40 minutes per game, for anywhere from 75- 82 games this season. That is asking an awful lot from someone who is not surrounded by anyone that would make the opposition regret double teaming Steph.

Russell is inconsistent, and their front court scoring is beyond bad at this point. Even if they make it to the playoffs, he's going to be spent. Beyond spent. This team could just as easily be fighting for the #6 pick in the draft as much as battling for the 6th seed in the West

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 40)