- L.A.' 21 pick if top 8
- L.A.' 22 pick if not
- L.A. swap in 23
- L.A.' 1st in either 24 or 25

And got rid of Solomon Hill's contract.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Pelicans traded the 4th to Hawks already lol. Either we broke the trade in 2 parts like rumored or its finished, meaning no max FA
Well the good thing for you guys is that it seems that everything was already negotiated long before today, so it seems Pelinka is not as stupid as reported. Hunter only worked out for ATL, so ATL must have known long ago that they were moving up to #4.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well the good thing for you guys is that it seems that everything was already negotiated long before today, so it seems Pelinka is not as stupid as reported. Hunter only worked out for ATL, so ATL must have known long ago that they were moving up to #4.
Im not getting my hopes up but that sounds promising

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone explain wth the Suns are doing?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fvck they took Garland despite having Sexton...

I hope we take White now, or Culver even tho we have many SG/SFs.
Apparently there were concerns about sexton being primary ball handler going forward due to poor passing vision.

What would make sense is Beilein trying to emulate the Lillard-McCollum duo for the Blazers. Two undersized, score first guards playing together in the backcourt, both minus defenders. Only thing is neither Garland or Sexton looks to have Lillard’s passing ability and vision.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Saric is awesome tho
For Philly. For Wolves he was sadly poor, streaky as heck, missed open 3pters for a stretch 4, bad fit with Kat due to lack of defense. And most importantly he is basically a rental upcoming season because he is expiring cheap contract that will be expecting hist first big money contract after rookie deal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@zizinho @CR 7

Like this pick we bought in the second round. Kid needs to work on his body and footwork a bit, but otherwise he's got great measurables and a fair bit of talent. There was an article about him on a Lakers blog the other day as a player we should buy a second round pick to draft.

And this from an espn draft analyst:

First round talent. 7'1 wingspan and 9.75" hands. :weee:

Lol of course he's a Lakers draft pick so he'll never amount to anything. :lol2:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
whatever happened to Tacko Fall? undrafted, I thought he was being hyped up during the NCAA Playoffs.
anyone know if he will be contracted by any team in NBA?
Have you seen his offensive game and lateral movement?

That's ok. He hasn't either.

- - - Updated - - -

@zizinho @CR 7

Like this pick we bought in the second round. Kid needs to work on his body and footwork a bit, but otherwise he's got great measurables and a fair bit of talent. There was an article about him on a Lakers blog the other day as a player we should buy a second round pick to draft.

And this from an espn draft analyst:

First round talent. 7'1 wingspan and 9.75" hands. :weee:

Lol of course he's a Lakers draft pick so he'll never amount to anything. :lol2:
He could end up being a really good defender with that wingspan. I thought for sure that they would try to buy 2 2nd round picks. Oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

Reports are surfacing that the Lakers and D'Lo are meeting face to face next week.

I am the new Nostradamus

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)