The NBA Thread (37 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Nah, I don’t think Kuzma is good enough to be all star, especially not that soon. He’s gonna be a good shooter but everything else he’s average at best.
Fair enough. Do you think he could be a 20/7/3 player this year? I don't think that is out of the realm of possibility since he was fairly close to that last year. (18.7/5.5/2.5)

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Wow, Utah got Mike Conley

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough. Do you think he could be a 20/7/3 player this year? I don't think that is out of the realm of possibility since he was fairly close to that last year. (18.7/5.5/2.5)
Yeah, I can see him doing that if the team clicks and he gets decent looks. He’s probably suited to a poor man’s Thompson role.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Randle? How much money would he demand? I think Kyrie and Jimmy were planning to team up for a while now
Jimmy is one of the biggest keys to FA. No one knows what he wants to do. He could end up in Houston. :snoop:

Morey would have to trade Capela for assets and then assets for Butler. :snoop:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Any word on supplemental players as a fall back, or just players to fill out the roster if somehow Kawhi ends up there?
I heard Rondo and.... Jamal Crawford lol.

I haven't heard any mid-tier names that would come instead of Kawhi.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If Kyle Korver gets let go by the Grizzlies, the Lakers need to jump on that ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

Reports out of Boston are saying that the Nets are hesitant to sign Kyrie unless they can get another max free agent to go with him.

See, this is why it would make sense for Kyrie to go to the Lakers. #1) He won't be surrounded by young kids who would be impressionable, and #2) He would be the 3rd wheel on this team, so the pressure of having to be the man every night isn't there.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think he will benefit greatly from playing with two super stars. I’d expect his stats to improve greatly, if they don’t then he’s not the player the Lakers think he is.

That said, I thought the Lakers would’ve sorted the cap situation before making the trade with New Orleans.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think he will benefit greatly from playing with two super stars. I’d expect his stats to improve greatly, if they don’t then he’s not the player the Lakers think he is.

That said, I thought the Lakers would’ve sorted the cap situation before making the trade with New Orleans.
I'm wondering if they strongly feel that they can get a max level superstar with that cap space, which might explain why they are trying to trade those rookie contracts.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So Conley finally went through? That move shows short term thinking of success, not often seen in Utah.
Yeah, they’re doing good things with that team. Helps when you have superstars and need to keep them happy.

- - - Updated - - -

West will be wild next season. With the exception of Grizzlies, Pelicans and Suns, all teams are gonna fight for the playoffs
Don’t think the Wolves will be competing tbh.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The Boston media are doing the Lakers a favor here without realizing it. A bunch of dirt coming out now about how Irving was despised by the young players. And New Jersey wants that as its potential leader?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)