The NBA Thread (81 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dinwiddie, Harris, Levert, Allen, Kurucs, is a solid group that was there last season as well. they traded Crabbe for Prince to the Hawks and have room for 2 maxes now, and still another ~6M in cap space and the exception to add 2 more depth players. Add Kyrie and Butler here and thats a contender in the east.

The Knicks have 5-6 very young players and tons of cap space, which is a good situation, but not as attractive for a superstar in his prime trying to compete immediately as the Nets situation imo

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They will probably renounce the restricted free agent rights for D'Lo if they sign Kyrie
Time to bring D'Lo home? :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

Brooklyn looks like a promising team now and it’s NY so big market.

Kyrie, DLo, Dimwiddie, they got talent. If I’m Brooklyn, I don’t want Kyrie tho. Too many young players, he’s gonna cause rifts.
:agree:

Brooklyn to win a championship before the 76ers.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
From what they say, Russell isn't the type of PG that coach Atkinson is looking for.
I see. He’s a talented player tho, you don’t just give him up.

He did have some attitude issues against the Sixers and seemed very indifferent the last game but I thought that was just him being young.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, there’s rumors Al might be coming here.

That would be amazing since he can play alongside Embiid and also be backup but if that means no Butler, I’ll be pissed.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I see. He’s a talented player tho, you don’t just give him up.

He did have some attitude issues against the Sixers and seemed very indifferent the last game but I thought that was just him being young.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, there’s rumors Al might be coming here.

That would be amazing since he can play alongside Embiid and also be backup but if that means no Butler, I’ll be pissed.
Al Horford? He would be a good fit, as much for his off the court leadership as his on the court steadiness.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Al Horford? He would be a good fit, as much for his off the court leadership as his on the court steadiness.
Yeah, that Al. I agree, he’s just due a big contract. I can see him and Embiid making a great team for the next couple years but not sure if he’s what we need to invest in.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Unbiased opinion guys.

And this is for everyone, not just the Lakers fans. I'm bringing this up because as difficult as it is to get a finger on the pulse of the front office, I think I have a notion.

The Lakers are trying to get max money to offer for a 3rd franchise player. I've been on the fence about it and I lean towards having more quality players around AD and Lebron than a 3rd star and filler.

With that being said, do you guys think that Kuzma could be that guy? A franchise player? No, of course not. At least not right now. But do you guys think that he can be an all-star caliber player in his 3rd year? I think he has that chance.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I dont have sources but if i have to bet money, id say Kyrie and Butler to Brooklyn, Kawhi to Lakers. Knicks and Clippers end up empty handed
I posted a few days ago Kyrie + Julius Randle to BKN. And Russell to PHX.

Knicks and Clippers could be empty handed, I agree. They won't waste their space on B+ guys.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Unbiased opinion guys.

And this is for everyone, not just the Lakers fans. I'm bringing this up because as difficult as it is to get a finger on the pulse of the front office, I think I have a notion.

The Lakers are trying to get max money to offer for a 3rd franchise player. I've been on the fence about it and I lean towards having more quality players around AD and Lebron than a 3rd star and filler.

With that being said, do you guys think that Kuzma could be that guy? A franchise player? No, of course not. At least not right now. But do you guys think that he can be an all-star caliber player in his 3rd year? I think he has that chance.
I think the gravity of a James-Davis 2on2 game will give him quality looks all season, its up to him to make use of it. imo, he can get to close to 20ppg and some 6-7 rpg, assuming no 3rd max arrives

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Unbiased opinion guys.

Nah, I don’t think Kuzma is good enough to be all star, especially not that soon. He’s gonna be a good shooter but everything else he’s average at best.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I posted a few days ago Kyrie + Julius Randle to BKN. And Russell to PHX.

Knicks and Clippers could be empty handed, I agree. They won't waste their space on B+ guys.
Randle? How much money would he demand? I think Kyrie and Jimmy were planning to team up for a while now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 76)