The NBA Thread (57 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Should have been a sweep. They play a tiny bit better in a few minutes of the third quarter and that loss is a win. I really hope they don't blow this now, but I could for sure see it happening.
Yes, minus that 3rd quarter of game 2, this is a sweep. Raptors must stay focused now and close it out at home, the longer it drags the higher the risk of KD deciding to play, and then its open again.

So Klay told them if they dont play him hes leaving? That guy has a mountain size heart, only guy id feel a little sad for if they lose

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Warriors got fucked by the injuries, I’m sure if KD wasn’t missing and Klay not being 100%, they would win. But that’s the name of the game, gotta deal with it.

Kawhi is straight up legend material. I hope he has a long career.

And I also want to remind everyone that the toughest opponent the Raptors has so far was the Sixers.

- - - Updated - - -

Warriors got fucked by the injuries, I’m sure if KD wasn’t missing and Klay not being 100%, they would win. But that’s the name of the game, gotta deal with it.

And I also want to remind everyone that the toughest opponent the Raptors had so far was the Sixers.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I want to see the Raptors win for the sole, cruel purpose of seeing Skip Bayless have a stroke on Undisputed.

- - - Updated - - -

@ALC I'm really sorry things didn't work out, buddy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

And I also want to remind everyone that the toughest opponent the Raptors has so far was the Sixers.

- - - Updated - - -

And I also want to remind everyone that the toughest opponent the Raptors had so far was the Sixers.
The Warriors got their first title of this era taking 6 games to beat a Cavs team with both Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love out for the entire series. I don't feel too bad for them.

They still gonna come back and win though. :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

I want to see the Raptors win for the sole, cruel purpose of seeing Skip Bayless have a stroke on Undisputed.

- - - Updated - - -

@ALC I'm really sorry things didn't work out, buddy.
Not cruel, just rational... but Skip won't have a stroke, he will just change the goalposts and say he was right somehow. lol

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sign a backup PG that’s actually still good

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda want this series to go to 7 games so rooting for the Warriors tonight. Let’s go Dubs!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Everything was going so well up until the last 2:30 minutes, then Warriors just started hitting threes. Still, Raptors are 2-0 on the road in this series, if KD dont make it they still have a great chance

- - - Updated - - -

What a weird timeout by Nurse when they had the momentum with 2:30 to go.
Yeah, wth did he want

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Still cant believe they didnt use their last timeout and tried for a 3 instead of just going for an easy 2? that was such an anti climax after getting calls their way.. Raptors really need to focus if they want to win this Final..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)