The NBA Thread (41 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah man. The last few years sucked, but we were slowly building a young team, and had perhaps rounded a corner to be patient and watch them grow...

The star-chasing and Lebron signing threw everything into chaos, it gave some hope for an accelerated timeline, but for a variety of reasons that didn’t work out this year, and instead we got the most disappointing and chaotic year of this era, and one of the Lakers’ GOATs embarrassing himself badly at every chance. Disappointing is nowhere near a strong enough euphemism for this.
When I say that I became a fan of the Lakers because of him, that is the god's honest truth. I watched that NCAA title game when I was 9 years old. I had no interest in basketball before then. None. And when I watched him I said back then that whatever team he joins, I'm going to like.

But on another note, I am really glad that Lebron was there at the press conference for Vogel. It showed support, and I liked that.

- - - Updated - - -

And in retrospect, I don't think the Lebron signing threw this team into chaos. I think that the players that Magic signed AFTER Lebron is what fucked everything up.

- - - Updated - - -

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lambs to the Golden State slaughter. At one point I thought Milwaukee had a chance. No fucking way. They may end up getting swept by the Warriors.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lambs to the Golden State slaughter. At one point I thought Milwaukee had a chance. No fucking way. They may end up getting swept by the Warriors.
Unless the Raptors get swept by the Warriors.

Either way, none of these teams had a chance against the Warriors before the season even started. Getting sick of this shit but respect to the Warriors, they’re legit and have something good going on.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'd love to have Kyrie Irving on the Lakers. Are you kidding? Yeah, he's not meant to be a leader. That is what Lebron is for. He's still an amazing player. Lebron, Kyrie, Ingram, Ball, Kuzma, Hart, and the #4 pick?

I'll take that all day every day to start next season.

- - - Updated - - -

And my sleeper pick for the 4th pick is Cam Reddish. I really think that he will be one of those kids whose game works better in the pros.

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Does Toronto have a chance against the Warriors?
They have a chance if Durant misses most of the series. The Warriors are playing some guys who are non-shooting threats that the Raptors can ignore completely, which is a big advantage for an already elite defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)