The NBA Thread (28 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah man, that just sounds like someone wrote an article because they had nothing to report on. No way that trade can happen, makes no sense from either side.

Not to mention Bron has a no trade clause in his contract and went to LA for business.
No he doesn't

- - - Updated - - -

And a chance for Lebron to play with Embiid would have to at least intrigue him. They would have to make the salaries work, certainly, which would need to include a sign and trade with one of Philadelphia's pending free agents.

- - - Updated - - -

A duo of Lebron and Embiid paired with whomever else they have would make the 76ers the favorite in the East.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No he doesn't

- - - Updated - - -

And a chance for Lebron to play with Embiid would have to at least intrigue him. They would have to make the salaries work, certainly, which would need to include a sign and trade with one of Philadelphia's pending free agents.

- - - Updated - - -

A duo of Lebron and Embiid paired with whomever else they have would make the 76ers the favorite in the East.
Okay, I misread that first part.

I think we’ll be favorites next year regardless of Lebron, once the team gets some time to get together. And if playing with Embiid was so intriguing, Lebron would’ve joined the Sixers from the beginning. The Lakers were one of the last teams to join if his goal was to win titles. I just don’t see it happening, the Sixers are all in on Ben and Joel.

Bron is better of trying to bring Kyrie and someone else to the Lakers.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
To everyone laughing at Ben Simmons. Get your laughs in now, because the possibility is real that he could end up on the Lakers next year, with Lebron going to Philly.
Not gonna happen.

Please say it does

Eastern conference would be in tears to see Bron back.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah man, that just sounds like someone wrote an article because they had nothing to report on. No way that trade can happen, makes no sense from either side.

Not to mention Bron has a no trade clause in his contract and went to LA for business.
It wont happen, but Bron does not have a no trade clause.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Fuck it. Even if it's 4th

oh my god oh my god oh my god.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the fix is in.

No, I don't care :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Ha ha ha :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The Pelicans :lol:

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Fuck it. Even if it's 4th

oh my god oh my god oh my god.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the fix is in.

No, I don't care :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Ha ha ha :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The Pelicans :lol:
Could you imagine a front court of AD, Randle, and Zion. Holy shit. He should stay.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That was crazy...NBA lottery is a joke....

Tho I'm laughing at 3 of the top 4 tanking teams in cavs, suns and bulls ending up at 5,6 and 7th spot LOL. Losing on purpose didnt pay off.

It's crazy funny Lebron leaves Cavs, to a Lakers that have 20 more wins then Cavs, and still ends up with higher pick then them lol.

And Draft gods are against Minnesota as usual. We moved down a spot, while Lakers and Pelicans and even Grizzlies all move up between 6 to 8 spots...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
New Orleans really has no say in the matter with Randle. He holds a player option for next year.

- - - Updated - - -

So now I go from scouting Bol Bol, Cam Reddish and Coby White to looking at Darius Garland, Jarrett Culver and DeAndre Hunter

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
New Orleans really has no say in the matter with Randle. He holds a player option for next year.

- - - Updated - - -

So now I go from scouting Bol Bol, Cam Reddish and Coby White to looking at Darius Garland, Jarrett Culver and DeAndre Hunter
Trading for Bradley Beal, plus signing a max becomes possible now without giving up all the young guys... :boh:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lakers at 4, Bulls at 7. :disagree:
People forget that the Knicks also had an 86% chance of NOT getting the #1 pick.

- - - Updated - - -

Trading for Bradley Beal, plus signing a max becomes possible now without giving up all the young guys... :boh:
If the pick were in the Top 3 then the chances would have been greater to get someone like Beal. Unless someone like a Darius Garland really shows out at the combines.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah there is a huge jump in quality between 3rd pick and 4th.

I'm starting to get intrigued at the thought of a Ball-Garland backcourt. It all depends on how he looks at these workouts. He hasn't played since November, but he's a lights out shooter and extremely smooth

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

@Osman, my preference has always been to build the team organically, so unless they get blown away for an offer for the 4th pick, I would much rather prefer they draft someone like Garland and continue the rebuild.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)