The NBA Thread (34 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@ALC. I have two friends who have been Sixers fans all of their lives, but after that game, the only one I felt for was you, man.

I'm sorry, buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

@ALC thought you were claiming a championship, bro. :lol3:

The amount of shade you throw at my team, you deserve this ribbing, but honestly I feel for you. Tough way to go down.

Simmons only taking 5 shots, only 5 assists, and 5 turnovers is a joke for a game 7. Dude needs to develop a shot.

And a big man like Embiid shooting 6-18 in a game 7? Wtf is he attempting 6 threes for? That shouldn’t be his game. Him and Harris also sucked balls at boxing out. Raptors picked up 16 offensive boards.

Harris has a decent game 7, but a garbage series. I think he shot around 38%. :sergio:
That point has kind of already been established here for the past 2 years. I had stated a couple of years ago, his development of a shot will be the difference between him being a poor man's Lebron, or a rich man's Lamar Odom. All star player as he is , for sure, but that next step has to be taken.

Joel wasn't right all series, but dude gave everything he could give. What concerns me is that I see no muscle tone on him at all. In college, he was leaner. He has to get on a health and diet regimen this summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It’s okay fellas, I’ve been in Austin all weekend getting drunk so things could be worse. Good game from Butler but Kawhi is a champ and dad dicked us.

Everyone will get better next year, Brown made some good adjustments but a lot of players couldn’t capitalize on offense. Harris should be better next year, this was his first playoff series if I recall, Butler will be Butler, Embiid needs to be healthier, and Simmons need to work on his shot. Sucks to go out like that but it was a winnable game won by a freak shot. Props to Toronto. I hope Lowry chockes on a dick.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The hatred that Skip Bayless has for Kawhi Leonard is borderline reprehensible. He wanted out of your precious San Antonio Spurs. Fucking get over it and be a professional. I am stunned that Shannon Sharpe doesn't throw haymakers from across the desk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The hatred that Skip Bayless has for Kawhi Leonard is borderline reprehensible. He wanted out of your precious San Antonio Spurs. Fucking get over it and be a professional. I am stunned that Shannon Sharpe doesn't throw haymakers from across the desk
I legit think Kawhi might be the best player in the league.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dude, he’s built his entire career on calling Lebron an overrated, choker. All the guy does is hate.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I was never a fan of Chris Paul, the person. I always saw him as petty. But to try to show up Steph Curry by not allowing him to take his practice time that Steph already booked?

:lol:

Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

- - - Updated - - -

Counting down the minutes until Lebron requests a trade.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It’s okay fellas, I’ve been in Austin all weekend getting drunk so things could be worse. Good game from Butler but Kawhi is a champ and dad dicked us.

Everyone will get better next year, Brown made some good adjustments but a lot of players couldn’t capitalize on offense. Harris should be better next year, this was his first playoff series if I recall, Butler will be Butler, Embiid needs to be healthier, and Simmons need to work on his shot. Sucks to go out like that but it was a winnable game won by a freak shot. Props to Toronto. I hope Lowry chockes on a dick.
Enjoying this once in a generation weather?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Oh man, I’m jealous. We were there for a bachelor party which is what makes up a big chunk of visitors there apparently. Awesome place, even with the rain/cooler weather.

Also, I hate those fucking scooters.
Austin is a nice place. Downtown area is so expensive, but very nice.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Draft lottery tomorrow. My Timberwolves been treadmill level so likely to get just 10th or 11th pick in most mock drafts. But I been clicking this lottery simulator alot to gain some hope that Wolves get a lucky top 4 pick lol.

http://www.tankathon.com/

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
To everyone laughing at Ben Simmons. Get your laughs in now, because the possibility is real that he could end up on the Lakers next year, with Lebron going to Philly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)