The NBA Thread (73 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
As much as I like Brad Stevens as a coach, if the Celtics can't beat the Bulls in this series, they really need to stop and wonder if he is the right coach for them. He is 2-10 in playoff games, which is the worst playoff record in NBA history for coaches with at least 10 games.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
https://youtu.be/nP5jzWP2yYE?t=9m30s

We have no chance as a human race

The guy has price tag on his cap on his head
Who cares about the price tag cap of Weezy when Stephen A Smith is having verbal diarrhea galore... Biggiest dick rider of all time. Melo no were close to top 10 at all, extremely generous to even make this current Melo top 15. That list was too generous, but this clown was talking like he is comparable to true MVP level players even. FFS he doesn't think Kawhi is better how the fuck does he still have his job.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Who cares about the price tag cap of Weezy when Stephen A Smith is having verbal diarrhea galore... Biggiest dick rider of all time. Melo no were close to top 10 at all, extremely generous to even make this current Melo top 15. That list was too generous, but this clown was talking like he is comparable to true MVP level players even. FFS he doesn't think Kawhi is better how the fuck does he still have his job.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
That's the most hilarious shit on that clip. Why care about Melo and others, when there is such a hilarious retard on display. To honest to call him a retarded is an insult to retarded people, but I just don't know how else to call him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As much as I like Brad Stevens as a coach, if the Celtics can't beat the Bulls in this series, they really need to stop and wonder if he is the right coach for them. He is 2-10 in playoff games, which is the worst playoff record in NBA history for coaches with at least 10 games.
0-2 at home as the #1 seed lol. just slow down IT and you have already won

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And certain people think Lebron isn't the best player since Jordan. :lol:

Biggest comeback in NBA playoff history. 25 points at halftime.

Kyrie and K. Love benched for the last 15 minutes of the game with Cavs still down 19 points. (Lue certainly has balls :D )

Lebron 41 points - 12 assists - 13 boards - 2 blocks - 1 steal - 6 of 12 from downtown.

Absolute monster. :delpiero:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Never missed a playoff game.

One of the few players in any sport where you could say that he has been dominant in a sport for 14 seasons.

Dominant as a rookie in 2003. Dominant in 2017

But yeah surer. Kawhi or Harden for MVP. Got it

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Well MVP is given to the bets player over the 6 month stretch of NBA season. There's no denying that LeBron is the best player , but he wisely unleashes his potential in the playoffs. Also East in general is a joke.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Never missed a playoff game.

One of the few players in any sport where you could say that he has been dominant in a sport for 14 seasons.

Dominant as a rookie in 2003. Dominant in 2017

But yeah surer. Kawhi or Harden for MVP. Got it
Kawhi or Harden? Westbrook all day, bro!

And these guys have been putting out ridiculous stats in the west, the east is so weak compared to them.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Tony Parker first half stats vs Memphis: Playing time: 13:52 Points: 0 Assists: 0 Rebounds: 1 Turnover: 0 Steal: 0 Block: 0
What a remarkable performance

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The east is only weaker at the very top. Golden State, San Antonio are the two best teams, followed by the Cavs. Houston and last year Oklahoma are in that region too, if not quite there.

Then you have a large number of teams that are interchangeable between conferences. Teams like Utah, LAC, Memphis, Portland, this year's OKC are not any better than teams like Boston, Toronto, Washington, Milwaukee, Chicago, Indiana, Hawks, etc.

And outside the playoff spots both conferences are filled with atrocious teams. People acting like the west is superior top to bottom are being silly. 3 of the top 4 teams for the last several years have been in the west, but beyond that, the East easily matches up.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
East is weaker because of the difference between Cavs and the others. There's no team I can imagine that can stop Cavs from winning the East. At least Spurs have half a chance in the west.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
East is weaker because of the difference between Cavs and the others. There's no team I can imagine that can stop Cavs from winning the East. At least Spurs have half a chance in the west.
Oh, I agree. The east is a level below at the very top. I just get annoyed with all the nonsense spouted about Lebron's championships being lesser somehow because of the east not having a second team of that level.

On a sidenote, was hoping the Celtics were going to be a team that could potentially knock off the Cavs, unfortunately, they look terrible in the playoffs.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Oh, I agree. The east is a level below at the very top. I just get annoyed with all the nonsense spouted about Lebron's championships being lesser somehow because of the east not having a second team of that level.

On a sidenote, was hoping the Celtics were going to be a team that could potentially knock off the Cavs, unfortunately, they look terrible in the playoffs.
What LeBron did last year vs. Warriors was otherworldly. No way anybody can taint that championship. I was just referring to his stats in the regular season. If he wishes to play like Westbrook, he will move every record. But he doesn't since he's not an idiot like Russ. So that's why he won't win the award this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 69)

• JCK