The NBA Thread (81 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He scored 70 points but his plus/minus was still -6!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its still crazy, he just turned 20 and he has better career high match then all the allstars and majority of legends (except Kobe).

Most of these shots he banks in are so damn effortless, like they hand up in his face dont matter at all (too bad his team cant defend for shit lol) real pro, hustles for every shot. Historic moment for this kid and NBA.

@King of Kings, Suns more likely to get Lonzo Ball probably, or Fultz, kinda crazy to pair any of those two with future HOF SG like Booker.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fun fact of the day.

He wasn't even a starter at Kentucky
He was picked 13th in draw because of that lol. Man College ball says so little, guys like Curry and Kawhi werent seen as much to expect players even in draft and they became top dogs fairly well. Says much about the scouting and biasm of putting players in boxes in terms of expectations&styles.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
[video=dailymotion;x5gsld2]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5gsld2_shaq-pohvalio-nurkica-i-imao-problema-oko-izgovora-imena-31-3-2017_sport[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Shaq likes Nurkic :heart:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Of course he does he is one of those bigs who actually plays like a big should, old school style inside paint operator.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yep. and the good thing about Nurkic is, he can do both. he can step outside and hit perimeter shots, 3pt shots, picknroll, picknpop. hes also a solid passer, obviously not on the level of a Jokic but very good for a center. has the potential to be one of the top 2 way centers in the NBA, really glad he got out of Denver and has a chance to show what hes capable of in a playoff team like Portland

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pacers-Cavs! What a game. 135-130 in double OT. Lebron vs PG, made me all nostalgic for their battles of a few years ago before that nasty injury. Lebron 16-29, 41 points, 16 boards, 11 assists, 2 steals, 1 block. Paul George 16-33, 43 points, 9 boards, 9 assists, 3 steals, 1 block.

Lebron had 16 points in the 4th quarter, hit the game tying shot. Paul George hit 5 straight baskets in double OT, 13 straight points for the Pacers, but Lebron hit a 3 then found K. Love for an open 3 to gain the separation needed.

Fantastic playoff-style game. :tuttosport:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Pacers-Cavs! What a game. 135-130 in double OT. Lebron vs PG, made me all nostalgic for their battles of a few years ago before that nasty injury. Lebron 16-29, 41 points, 16 boards, 11 assists, 2 steals, 1 block. Paul George 16-33, 43 points, 9 boards, 9 assists, 3 steals, 1 block.

Lebron had 16 points in the 4th quarter, hit the game tying shot. Paul George hit 5 straight baskets in double OT, 13 straight points for the Pacers, but Lebron hit a 3 then found K. Love for an open 3 to gain the separation needed.

Fantastic playoff-style game. :tuttosport:
meh.

Packers and Rodgers still suck though ...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
They are not going to gain ground on the Suns.

The Suns, who, by the way, are doing just as obvious a tanking job as the Lakers, considering that Briscoe and Chandler, two far superior players to Mozgov and Deng, are also benched. And they have a supposed future HOF SG in Devin Booker, and all that young talent acquired over the last few seasons, and are doing worse than the Lakers. Yet you never hear anyone up in arms about it. But I digress.

So, forget about that 2nd worst record. Let's just hope, as Laker fans, that we can hang onto the pick this year.

And what worries me about losing this pick is not just for 2017. We lose this pick, then we lose 2019 to the Magic. I have no clue how this fucking voodoo works, but that is what they are telling me.

If we keep this pick this year, then 2018 goes to Philadelphia regardless of our record next year. So it is not as if they won't eventually get our pick.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They are not going to gain ground on the Suns.

The Suns, who, by the way, are doing just as obvious a tanking job as the Lakers, considering that Briscoe and Chandler, two far superior players to Mozgov and Deng, are also benched. And they have a supposed future HOF SG in Devin Booker, and all that young talent acquired over the last few seasons, and are doing worse than the Lakers. Yet you never hear anyone up in arms about it. But I digress.

So, forget about that 2nd worst record. Let's just hope, as Laker fans, that we can hang onto the pick this year.

And what worries me about losing this pick is not just for 2017. We lose this pick, then we lose 2019 to the Magic. I have no clue how this fucking voodoo works, but that is what they are telling me.

If we keep this pick this year, then 2018 goes to Philadelphia regardless of our record next year. So it is not as if they won't eventually get our pick
wtf, what kind of fucked up trade did we get ourselves into with Howard :lol::sergio:

So you say we keep this pick, we lose next seasons. But if we lose this seasons, we keep next seasons 100% right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 69)