The NBA Thread (18 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Great adjustement by the warriors yesterday, starting Igui and not playing Bogut allowed The W's to pick up the pace and start André who is their best defender on Lebron. Green not sucking also helped them too.
Now time for the Cavs and David Blatt to adjust, of only JR smith is not sucking so bad, Lebron and Delly looked gassed yesterday and they need someone who can create.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What did you expect?

Golden State are absolutely loaded.

Once Irving went down, the Cavs had very little chance. The fact that Lebron was able to carry them as far as they could against that squad is amazing enough as it is. Dude averaged 47 minutes a game.
and when he wasn't playing, this happened:

Without LeBron James on the floor this series.
JR Smith 0/9 FG
Delly 0/7 FG
J. Jones 0/3 FG
Shumpert 0/2 FG
Total 0/21 FG

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
and when he wasn't playing, this happened:
But yet some people said that the talent around him in the finals wasn't that bad :howler:

Yeah, the reason why they didn't look "that bad" is because Lebron made them look a hell of a lot better than they actually are.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
What did you expect?

Golden State are absolutely loaded.

Once Irving went down, the Cavs had very little chance. The fact that Lebron was able to carry them as far as they could against that squad is amazing enough as it is. Dude averaged 47 minutes a game.
I didn't expect anything different, just mad that the Warriors won the Championship, they are annoying, arrogants.....
Lebron had a great series even if the usage rate was too much and his efficiency was awfull.

What do you think of the clippers getting Lance, i think it's a great move for them, low risk high reward.Now if they can sign Pierce for the Vet min and move Jamal for a big, they will be set. Meanwhile the Lakers :seven: :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I didn't expect anything different, just mad that the Warriors won the Championship, they are annoying, arrogants.....
Lebron had a great series even if the usage rate was too much and his efficiency was awfull.

What do you think of the clippers getting Lance, i think it's a great move for them, low risk high reward.Now if they can sign Pierce for the Vet min and move Jamal for a big, they will be set. Meanwhile the Lakers :seven: :D
The Lakers have the #2, #27, the #34 picks in the draft, two young building blocks in Randle and Clarkson, tons of cap space, and will have even more than that after next year. So yes, they have a future ahead of them

So yeah, laugh if you want, but if you think they are going to be down for long, you are sadly mistaken. I know that you know your history.

And Lance Stephenson is a moron. Good for the Clippers. They still won't be good enough to beat Golden State.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
The Lakers have the #2, #27, the #34 picks in the draft, two young building blocks in Randle and Clarkson, tons of cap space, and will have even more than that after next year. So yes, they have a future ahead of them

So yeah, laugh if you want, but if you think they are going to be down for long, you are sadly mistaken. I know that you know your history.

And Lance Stephenson is a moron. Good for the Clippers. They still won't be good enough to beat Golden State.
I was just joking Serge, i think the lakers like you said are in great position for the future. Lance is stupid, but if he goes back to Indiana's Lance that would be great for the Clippers. The team to beat next year in the west for me would be OKC not GSW if everyone is healthy, expect Spurs to reload if they can sign either LMA or Gasol, the clippers and the rockets are there. I don't see GSW having a similar season next year, they had so many things going for them this year.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I was just joking Serge, i think the lakers like you said are in great position for the future. Lance is stupid, but if he goes back to Indiana's Lance that would be great for the Clippers. The team to beat next year in the west for me would be OKC not GSW if everyone is healthy, expect Spurs to reload if they can sign either LMA or Gasol, the clippers and the rockets are there. I don't see GSW having a similar season next year, they had so many things going for them this year.
I don't even really pay too much attention to other teams, to be perfectly honest with you. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Happy for Iggy.

I feel for LeBron tho. Dude played his heart out and was so close to winning it all on his own.

- - - Updated - - -

And Golden State will still be contenders next season. They're too good not to be. The way they play is incredible, this wasn't a fluke season they just had.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Anybody but Lebron.

btw what happened to San Antonio? how do you go from winners to such early elimination? the players are mostly the same, aren't they?
They are always strong, so is the Western Conference. If i rememb correctly they could have finished the season as a first team in West, but when they lost one last game they finished it in a fourth position and got a tough Clippers. The Spurs veterans are staying and looking to be the best once again and for the last time, also team is interested in getting Aldridge, that would be a great addition. If that happens i see them as a favorite.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
btw what happened to San Antonio? how do you go from winners to such early elimination? the players are mostly the same, aren't they?
Parker was injured, danny green sucked and they lost a 7 game series against the clippers who are a very good team, the west is insanely competitive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)