The NBA Thread (38 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Anybody but Rondo. He doesn't even fit the new mold of NBA point guards, because he can't shoot at all.

It all really depends on where they end up in the draft and who they take. They really do need a quality SF in the worst way, among many other things
:agree:

Shooting guard for after Kobe as well. D'angelo Russel seems like the guy we are being mocked with. Pg/Sg

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
best playoff in any sport. Too bad east is shit though. west matchups are epic.
As much as I love Spurs, I should admit Clippers have a higher chance of winning the series. DeAndre Jordan is unstoppable.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Having the flu for a week has an upside, got to watch my Rocket shit all over Mark Cuban. Hopefully that trend continues tonight in Dallas.

Basu

Apr 13, 2015
best playoff in any sport. Too bad east is $#@! though. west matchups are epic.
As much as I love Spurs, I should admit Clippers have a higher chance of winning the series. DeAndre Jordan is unstoppable.
GDP is the best group in NBA ,they make Spurs became the legend.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
disappointing playoffs thus far, only exciting series has been the spurs clippers one and the hawks nets one.

The seeding system needs to change Asap, too many weak teams in the east !!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:D this was based on regular season. I'm a Spurs fan so I'm pleasantly surprised that Timmy contained him well.

- - - Updated - - -

disappointing playoffs thus far, only exciting series has been the spurs clippers one and the hawks nets one.

The seeding system needs to change Asap, too many weak teams in the east !!
Bulls Bucks is not bad either. But comparing to last year's first round, this year's been quite boring.
Spurs Clippers are better than any first round matchup I've even seen. Duncan, Leonard, Diaw and Mills are great for Spurs. Griffin and Paul are probably the best on their positions.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Welp, the NBA Draft Lottery is tonight.

I've got this bad bad feeling that the Lakers are going to lose that lottery pick tonight.

It would be in line with everything else that has happened in the last 3 years, so I guess I wouldn't be surprised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 29)