The NBA Thread (15 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah he is having a good game thanks to refs taking james out of the game.
:yawn: :cry: Are all Miami fans like this? You also got a lot of calls in your favor throughout the playoffs, so no need to whinge, when for once, they go against you. Btw, I'm not a Pacers fan, but Miami disgust me.

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4561482 said:
Yea, the end of the game was weird, I thought it was obviously off of Paul George there.
No. It wasn't. Look at it from different angles, and you will see that Battier touched it last. He still had an outstretched arm when PG retracted his.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;4561434 said:
I certainly hope so, do you actually watch the games?
I follow the league and watch as much as I can from the playoffs, the games kick off very late in the middle of the night but I like the league so...

Mar 4, 2007
:yawn: :cry: Are all Miami fans like this? You also got a lot of calls in your favor throughout the playoffs, so no need to whinge, when for once, they go against you. Btw, I'm not a Pacers fan, but Miami disgust me.

- - - Updated - - -
Last night game was beyond ridiculous how they were getting favored by the reffs. Anyways closing games are better at home :).

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If these reports are true, then Donald Sterling is, an absolute genius.

A genius. So let me see if I get this straight. In the matter of two minutes of showing his true, despicable, sub-par character, he has potentially managed to parlay a franchise who

#1) has never won a championship
#2) has never been to the finals
#3) who don't even own their own arena
#4) who will always be the number 2 basketball team in its own city

And was valued a few months ago at around 600 million dollars into a profit of 1.4 BILLION dollars?!?!?!

Are you fucking kidding me. And they say it doesn't pay to be bigoted racist.

So I'm supposed to believe that the Clippers are somehow worth more than the Lakers or Knicks, and worth as much as the Yankees, Dodgers, and Cowboys??

The Clippers?????

:howler:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
WTF!!!!!!!

No way! That's fucking retarded. I kinda hope Sterling planned all this out. Who the fuck would bid 2 billion on the Clippers? What a dumbass :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;4562269 said:
I don't understand what's so odd about what the franchise will garner on the open market....
2 Billion dollars for an NBA Franchise?

That is nearly 4 times what the Milwaukee Bucks just sold for.

The franchise was valued at around 600 million dollars before all of this.

Apr 12, 2004
2 Billion dollars for an NBA Franchise?

That is nearly 4 times what the Milwaukee Bucks just sold for.

The franchise was valued at around 600 million dollars before all of this.
Yea...but what something's worth vs what someone is willing to pay for it is very different.

David Luiz is worth 15 M, doesn't stop PSG from paying insane amounts for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)