The NBA Thread (69 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Those valuations are crap, you cant compare the bucks to the LA market, plus Balmer is worth 20billion dollar,he doesn't care he wanted an NBA team for a long time, this a perfect opportunity for him, and sterling will end up paying like 700mil in taxes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Those valuations are crap, you cant compare the bucks to the LA market, plus Balmer is worth 20billion dollar,he doesn't care he wanted an NBA team for a long time, this a perfect opportunity for him, and sterling will end up paying like 700mil in taxes.
Are you really going to try to tell me that the CLippers are worth more than the Knicks, Lakers, Dodgers, Yankees and Real Madrid?

Look at what we are talking about here. It doesn't matter how much money a prospective buyer has. Why would you pay 3.5 times what the franchise is actually worth? Forbes listed the Clippers as the 14th most valuable NBA franchise at 575 million dollars.

Again, why do you pay 3.5 times over value? The clippers don't even own their own arena.

Ballmer wanted to buy the Sacramento Kings to move them to Seattle. He offered nowhere close to 2 billion dollars for them, when he could have taken the team, moved them to Seattle, and built his own arena.

Now he's offering 2 billion dollars for this franchise that isn't even worth 1/3rd of that, and he's keeping them in LA.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Are you really going to try to tell me that the CLippers are worth more than the Knicks, Lakers, Dodgers, Yankees and Real Madrid?

Look at what we are talking about here. It doesn't matter how much money a prospective buyer has. Why would you pay 3.5 times what the franchise is actually worth? Forbes listed the Clippers as the 14th most valuable NBA franchise at 575 million dollars.

Again, why do you pay 3.5 times over value? The clippers don't even own their own arena.

Ballmer wanted to buy the Sacramento Kings to move them to Seattle. He offered nowhere close to 2 billion dollars for them, when he could have taken the team, moved them to Seattle, and built his own arena.

Now he's offering 2 billion dollars for this franchise that isn't even worth 1/3rd of that, and he's keeping them in LA.
Those Forbes valuations aren't as exact as they made out to be, i am not telling you anything, if the clippers are worth 2billions then the lakers are worth at least 4 billions..He isnt only buying a crap team in a small market like the buks who were sold for close to 600millions, he's buying a championship caliber team in the biggest mark with a large TV deal coming up. Its a steep price i know but i wasnt surprised.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Those Forbes valuations aren't as exact as they made out to be, i am not telling you anything, if the clippers are worth 2billions then the lakers are worth at least 4 billions..He isnt only buying a crap team in a small market like the buks who were sold for close to 600millions, he's buying a championship caliber team in the biggest mark with a large TV deal coming up. Its a steep price i know but i wasnt surprised.
If Clippers are woth 2 then LA is like 5 or 6

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i was hoping for the Thunder to win it this year but Spurs are just too good right now. they can beat the Heat, they deserve it more than anyone this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 60)

• Ali