The NBA Thread (29 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4559854 said:
and Heats are much worse? Heats are even better team now
No, they aren't. They were more consistent and solid last year. You aren't seeing this because the East is a joke and Indiana are inconsistent as fuck.

If OKC make it to the finals, the Heat will win. If the Spurs go through, they are winning it in 6. They are more determined, focused, and have a far superior coach.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You might be right, but don't underestimate the Thunder. Durant and Westbrook have been to the finals before, and they have gained much needed experience over the past couple of seasons.

Miami will be favored (rightfully so, seeing as they are the champs) but I see both the Spurs and OKC being able to defeat them in a 7 game series. It won't be easy, but is by no means impossible.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:lol: :howler: Fuck The Heat. I hope Westbrook and Co tear that pansy Wade and that lizard fucker Bosh a new Asshole.

Westbrook is the best combo guard in the league :donedeal:
As if there are any elite combo guards in the league.

- - - Updated - - -

You might be right, but don't underestimate the Thunder. Durant and Westbrook have been to the finals before, and they have gained much needed experience over the past couple of seasons.

Miami will be favored (rightfully so, seeing as they are the champs) but I see both the Spurs and OKC being able to defeat them in a 7 game series. It won't be easy, but is by no means impossible.
Thunder have no strengths against Miami. Miami struggle against a certain type of teams and OKC is like a worse version of Miami.

Mar 4, 2007
Lol they suck dude. the only time that arena came alive tonight was when James get fake foul calls on him. I guess PG bitching about home cooking worked well for him tonight..

Fuck this shit on to game 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 18)

• Luca