The NBA Thread (39 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope this ends soon. I'm up to 6 in the morning every few days to watch the games. Fuck 9am games.

Hopefully Miami can just put this thing to an end because we can clearly see that Miami are so much better than Dallas. Lebron needs to get his head in the game and play like the MVP he has been this whole post season prior to this series.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yes, fuck Miami. That was a fever game by Dirk too. Guy's a machine.

Marion impressed me, a lot. Hope he can keep it up and they knock em out in six games. This is shaping up to be one of the most entertaining finals I've seen.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I hope this ends soon. I'm up to 6 in the morning every few days to watch the games. Fuck 9am games.Le

Hopefully Miami can just put this thing to an end because we can clearly see that Miami are so much better than Dallas. Lebron needs to get his head in the game and play like the MVP he has been this whole post season prior to this series.
Wrong. Wade has been the MVP of the Miami Heat. I've said it before and I'll say it again.

It always was, is, and will always be Wade's team. Lebron just wants to be a "piece of the puzzle". Legends of the game don't settle for being pieces of the puzzle.

Get your head out of Lebron's ass. :D. You seem to be the only person outside Miami who likes this guy.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Wrong. Wade has been the MVP of the Miami Heat. I've said it before and I'll say it again.

It always was, is, and will always be Wade's team. Lebron just wants to be a "piece of the puzzle". Legends of the game don't settle for being pieces of the puzzle.

Get your head out of Lebron's ass. :D. You seem to be the only person outside Miami who likes this guy.
:agree: Wade is Miami. Remember how he performed game after game with shit teammates the last two seasons. And yeah, fuck Lebron.

And for now, Dirk :weee:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
No one said Lebron is Miami he just had a some really good patches in these playoffs that got the Heat over the line once or twice. Bosh had a few MVP performances too IMO. They're a star studded team you can expect any of their players to come out and have an MVP performance.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I used to be a big fan of Lebron before all of this. His move to Miami smacked of someone who doesn't want to be the face of a franchise and accept all the responsibility that goes with it, and would rather hook up with a team that already had a franchise player in place on order to win a title. Yeah, I could imagine Larry, Magic, MJ, or Kobe doing something like that. Right.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Its just that LeBron isn's as a hell of a player as many think. He isn't bad of course but the leader of Miami is Wade. And he was the one that played as a leader when the team was in trouble. James and Bosh are two very good players but not leaders.

"Good" players can be divided into two classes. Class A players are leaders. They won't leave a team to go to another that already has some stars in order to win something. The want to win every ring by themselves. Such players are Jordan (which was very annoyed when Bulls signed Pippen cause he wanted to be alone), Kobe, Dirk, Wade etc. Class B players are very good players but not leaders. They can't drag the team on a permanent basis. Such players are Pippen, Gasol (Pau), Bosh and LeBron. He is not a bad player but he is not a Jordan, he is a Pippen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 34)